Friday, October 22, 2010

English Essay: Why are girls obsessed with Robert Pattinson?

I am writing a feature article as an English Essay to why so many girls are obsessed with Robert Pattinson and the effects of an unhealthy celebrity obsession. Any Twilighters: how are you obsessed about Robert Pattinson and so what kind of stuff do you do: eg. collect pictures, write blogs/stories about him etc.English Essay: Why are girls obsessed with Robert Pattinson?
I believe that girls like Robert Pattinson because of how Twilight was so exposed, but also because he is playing the lead in a book about immortality, vampires, romance, and sexiness. (all of which fascinate people, especially teenage girls) Plus, he kind of has the whole bad boy image. Overall, it is his character in Twilight and his overexposure from the media.



Also, yes I am a Twilighter. lol I'm not a HUGE fan, but I have had one dream about Twilight (not Rob though specifically), but that is pretty much it aside from reading the books and seeing the movie.English Essay: Why are girls obsessed with Robert Pattinson?
I'm a twi-hard. Robert Pattinson was quite a looker in Harry Potter when he played Cedric Diggory... but nobody was obsessed with him then. It's not so much Robert Pattinson we're all in love with, but the character that he plays. Edward Cullen is a modern Mr. Darcy, if you will.
Well,I'm A ';Twilighter';, I Think He's Cute, But Not Obsessed.

But I Think Its Because He Plays A Vampire Thats Really Sweet(kind).

And The Kind Of Stuff I do....

Watch Anime

Draw

Play Video Games.



So, It's Not Like All Of Us ';Twilighters'; Love Him So Much,

However, He's Kind Of A Bad Actor...



Hope This Helps.
He's Hot:)
because he loves me
hes just effing hot
I dont believe you are writing an essay about Robert. I think this is some shameless cover up to ask a redundant question that people have posted on here more than once. I love Robert, and no not just as Edward Cullen in Twilight but I think this is a needless question and now i see why so many people flip out over all these questions about Rob. Why dont you write about something that matters in the world rather than girls swooning over a celebrity? This obsession for Rob will eventually fade out (thats when we will see who truly loves rob and who is just obsessed w/ Edward) and its not like its some big unheard of thing... alot of Celebs ex Britney Spears are VERY famous and have alot of crazed fans. stop acting like this is some type of epidemic, ever since there were ';celebrities'; there have been crazed fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment