Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why are people so crazy about Robert Pattinson? He isn't Edward Cullen?

I understand that Edward is supposedly like the most beautiful and perfect specimen on the planet Earth, but seriously I think that some people have the hardest time differentiating fantasy from reality and are projecting all their obsessions and personal fantasies onto Robert. I read an interview that was done with him and he is completely baffled by all the sudden attention he has been getting since having the role of Edward in the movie. There was a girl that even asked him to bite her and she was devastated when he told her no! Did she really think he was going to turn her into a vampire? It's just mind-boggling to me. If I saw Robert on the street I probably wouldn't even bother him. I would be a little pleased, sure but he is a person too. Just because he happens to have this profession and is on tv all the time doesn't make him anymore glamorous than any of us. He doesn't seem like the 'diva' type. I personally don't get why all these fan girls are throwing themselves all over him all the sudden. I watched a Twilight special a couple months ago on The Tyra Show that featured him and Taylor Lautner and the show had his name as 'Edward Pattinson'.. how embarrassing is that? I wonder how Rob is handling all of this pressure. I almost feel bad for him for having all these people hording him everywhere. I do believe he has some genuine fans out there that aren't delusional, but apart from them hopefully all the craziness will die out. But that aside, what is with them?Why are people so crazy about Robert Pattinson? He isn't Edward Cullen?
I think he's a very attractive guy, I like (LOVE) the character he plays, he seems very relate able to in real life, and he isn't like every celebrity. His ego is about as big as a pea, not as big as the universe.Why are people so crazy about Robert Pattinson? He isn't Edward Cullen?
i know his not even cute



he looks like a guy who was stumbled by a train track
You took the words right out of my mouth. I loved Twilight, but I read it before it got so popular! When it came out in 2005! People are really pissing me off with him. And actually I don't think he is that appealing, he always looks stoned or drunk to me.. I think people need to grasp that Edward Cullen is a fictional character and he will NEVER BE REAL!
lol i dont know why poeple go crazy for him...

no offence but he looks like he is gonna go bald in the front ofhis head in like ten years...

Edward is the cute one... Robert is the not-so-good-looking one... lol

i dont think taylor launter is cute either... i dont get it... the twilight series is good but i personally dont like robert or taylor....

ya i dont get why that girl asked him to bite him... i would have just been like oh hey there is robert pattison oh kewl i saw him and move on with my life lol but with the jonas brothers i would be like omg did i really just see them!!! but ya robert just reminds me of like a drunk or rapist or something lol no offence to anyone that likes him
That took forever to read, haha. Well, I'm a fan of his but not the crazy delusional kind. If I saw him on the street, I'd probably walk over to him to say hi. He seems like a blast to hang out with though, I always crack up when I see him in interviews and he kinda also looks high all the time but that's not the point. I don't get it either. I mean, yeah he's gorgeous but I know people who are ';fans'; and by that I mean crazy,delusional people who have posters of him and t-shirts with his face on it, and yet they don't know the actor's name. They're all like ';Edward is so hot'; or ';Edward was on z100';, I always have to say ';Edward is a book character, get over it.'; It sounds mean, but these people are delusional and would probably pounce on the poor guy if he was within a ten foot radius.
I didnt bother to read that but... I LOVE Rob. But I dont' like him for Edward (eveen tho i love edward also). Rob is funny, shy, sexy, a good singer, great actor, and has the sexiest accent... i love him for that.
I understand what you mean and little 7, 8, 10, 13 year old shouldn't be watching it in the 1st place cause of their hormones kicking in getting ready to be teenager, casuse then they are in lala land and are in love with someone who doesn't exist ! only more mature ppl ashould watch who know reality n stuff :D You made a really stright forward point ! Poor guy, ppl know ham as Robert Pattison, not Edward Cullen :(
i know! I feel the same! God, I even feel sorry for him, it must've been SO embarrasing for having the show named 'Edward Pattinson', and having all these screaming fangirls begging him to bite him,seriously...it's even like what happened to Daniel Radcliffe! Everyone recognized him as ';the Harry Potter guy'; I only learned it was actually daniel who played Harry Potter in like fifth grade or something...



yeah, and just cause Robert is famous doesn't mean that he's extra special or something like that. If I saw him like at Starbucks I would be really surprised, but I wouldnt ask for an autograph or something like that. Probably just hide somewhere and take a picture of him without anybody knowing.. hehe. Though I find it funny of him cuz he always looks like he's either drunk,stoned, or something like a rapist haaha I find it kinda sexy-ish :]

No comments:

Post a Comment