Thursday, October 28, 2010

Am I really the only person that's figured out Robert Pattinson and Tom Sturridge are gay lovers?

It's so obvious. There are so many signs it's ridiculous. I'm female too so don't just assume I'm jealous of him, I'm not. If you watch enough Robert Pattinson interviews and enough candid Youtube videos you'll realize I'm right. I'm a huge fan of his and think he's beautiful (a little too beautiful), but here are some of the the clues (I'm sure I'm forgetting some). My best friend is gay and has incredible gaydar and he swears up and down Rob is absolutely gay (knows some people who know him).





1) Most straight guys don't do gay films (at the very best they are bisexual).


2) When asked during a Harry Potter premier if he was single he replied ';it's complicated';.


3) He has tons of friends that are girls that he hangs out with. - referred to as faghags.


4) His sisters dressed him up like a girl until he was 12.


5) He said at a Harry Potter premier he felt like a girl (regarding the way he was dressed).


6) His passions (art, opera, poetry etc) are not generally things men like.


7) Knows nothing about cars and his Dad was a car salesman.


8) Modeled women's rings (androgynous modeling)


9) Said he felt like a transvestite regarding wearing the white makeup playing Edward - how many people know that word that aren't in that scene?


10) Besides the Twilight movie his kissing scenes with women leave a bit to be desired (very forced and unnatural).


11) Way to pretty too be straight


12) Can't handle women screaming at him (I was at the Much Music event and he was in the fetal position on the couch).


13) That weird thing he does with his hair (running his hand over it to fix it) is a nervous tick, showing he is absolutely a wreck internally during interviews, could mean he's hiding something big. - this is stretching it a little I realize.


14) Every candid video you find on him, Tom is there too.


15) Tom is living with Rob in LA.


16) He writes poetry and it's good.


17) He's a hopeless romantic.


18) He over thinks things (very female like quality)


19) He's British (ok that's not fair hehe)





I seriously could go on and on, and you know what? I feel sorry for him, to have to hide like that because of his fan base.


I wish he was real just as much as the next girl, he's beautiful, sensitive, romantic but I'm a realist, and the truth is he's gay. I'm sorry girls but there aren't really guys out there like that (with that many female qualities), that don't have some type of baggage. My ex husband was very similar to Rob and I thought he was perfect until I found out he was a cross dresser and had a secret life as a woman named Lisa. I am a gay magnet, and every single one of my boyfriends (all similar to Rob) turned out in one way or another to walk on the soft side. This opened my eyes to a whole other world that I never even noticed before. I really just can't believe I'm the only person to put this together, there has to be more. Let me now what you think about what I've said, and no need to be nasty, I know some girls are going to hate my conclusion, so be nice please.


Am I really the only person that's figured out Robert Pattinson and Tom Sturridge are gay lovers?
yeah, you are. you're a real genius,Am I really the only person that's figured out Robert Pattinson and Tom Sturridge are gay lovers?
I definitely agree. Feast your eyes on THIS http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mCDKXlqxyVc/SSz9ddIesII/AAAAAAAAARo/hYcE05_iS9A/s1600-h/RPattinsonMarmont112408_32_.jpg

Report Abuse



rob is NOT gay. him and tom r BEST friends. they act goofy with each other.
no, robert has a girlfriend and is attracted to girls
No he's not gay! or bi he likes girls the only reason he did Twilight in the first places was to meet Kirsten cause he has a crush on her. GOSH! Just cause he likes romantic things and what not does not mean he's gay..it means girls are lucky :) Also he's not used to having thousands of girls screaming for him...wanting him :P He also did did hand modeling cause his hands are feminine sue him why don't cha?
u know what i just thought about that today and i really do think he is gay because the kissing scene with kristen was defiantly awkward and at first i thought it was kristen but i remember that i have seen kristen kiss guys on screen b4 so it was defiantly rob
SO WHAT...





That is THEIR PRIVATE LIVES........





You Did NOT need to Disclose any of this PRIVATE INFORMATION.





Let Them ALONE!
no i don't think he's gay


heres the response to your 19 statemets


1) Just because your straight doesn't mean you cant do gay films i mean money is money right?


2) He says his status is complicated because his thing i guess is kinda like proposing to people? haha but yeah he says its kinda like a joking conversation starter.


3) Just because he has a lot of girl friends doesn't mean hes guy i mean i know a lot of girls who prefer to hang out with guys than girls and theyre not lesbian


4) Just because his sister dressed him up as a girl that doesn't make him gay i know guys who's sisters used to dress them out and theyre perfectly okay and straight


5) What does saying he feels like a girl reguarding the way hes dressed have to do with being gay? I mean if he was gay he wouldn't complain about feeling dressed like a girl


6) So..he has a nice side lol


7) Theyre plenty of straight guys that dont know much about cars no matter how much theyre relatives know


8) He modeled woman's rings because of the way his hands looked...i dont really think he had a choice on what his hands looked like and like i said before i guess money is money haha


9) I know plenty of guys that know what the word transvestite is and theyre not apart of that whole ';Scene';


10) His kiss scenes look forceful because he says that he gets carried away when kissing so he cant help it


11) Isn't it good hes hot?


12) Im sure if you suddenly became a well known star you wouldnt be able to handle women screaming at you at first either i mean twilight fans are pretty die-hard..arent we?!


13) It probably is one of his ticks


14) Tom is just a really good friend?


15) Same reason as number 14


16) ....Does that mean edgar allen poe and robert frost and all those other good male poets are gay?


17) ....Isnt that good?


18) So hes an over analyzer...bam it makes him gay!..wtf?


19) okay this is racist and doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever

No comments:

Post a Comment