Thursday, October 28, 2010

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart?

I was in Wal-Mart and ya know how they have those random magazine's sittin by the check out places? Well one of them had said that Kristen broke up with her boyfriend. I can't remember if it had said if it was to be with Rob or something but I was just wondering if it was true or not. I normally don't believe magazines... expecially this one... I mean they did a movie together, big deal lol it doesn't mean they're in love. But does anyone know what's going on for sure? Thanks much.Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart?
It's been speculated that they both love eachother. I personally don't like Twilight, but you asked a question so I'll answer it.



This is what I've read from magazines, I'm saying they're all true.



Star said that Rob likes 2 of his co-stars Kristen and the one who plays Rosalie. Anywhoo! People said they saw him leaving his hotel late at night and have been visiting Kristen's/';Rosalies'; appartment (I think they stay at the same one). It also said that both girls like Robert.



IDK what magazine but one of them said that after the MTV awards Robert and Kristen were seen going to a restaurant and publicly kissing. Because well you know on the MTV awards they did that whole ';fake out'; thing.



On a commercial for ';OK'; magazine I believe it said they had a confession from Robert saying he liked Kristen and some other blonde girl.



So make what you will of that, it's plausible. ;DRobert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart?
oh yeah i would know cause i talk to her all the time about her love life.
ya its fursure because at the MTV awards they mentioned sumthing like that....they are in love
I'm not sure, but I've been wondering about them. They seemed as if they kind of liked each other maybe. I don't know. Rob is also doing another movie with another girl though, And he seems to be spending a lot of time with her now, so I don't think there is anything going on between him and Kristen anymore, but Kristen might like him. It's hard to say. So much gossip and rumor is going around. So it's hard to know which is the truth.
No one knows, there's alot of rumours about the two of them, but none of them have come out and spoken about it. It would be cool, because their chemistry is really hott, in Twilight.
Idk but rob is hot
I wouldnt make any assumption until you see a real picture of them actually kissing outside of there movie I always want proof
mmm word on the street is robert pattinson has been kissing his

remember me costar.

and kristen is in LA

robert is in New York



you cant believe everything you read

i mean just because a book says

unicorns jump over the moon

doesnt mean they really do

No comments:

Post a Comment