Sunday, November 21, 2010

British girls, Answer this question...?

I was just reading a question where this Canadian guy said he likes British girls and lots of British boys wrote ';Ewww are you crazy, They are so ugly and bossy'; Umm no we're not bossy, We just don't put up with their crap :\. And they also said that British girls accent is a turn off.. :\ No it isn't. More like British MENS (No matter how many American girls like them) They are sooooooo annoying and wayyy toooo strong.. I love soft spanish or italian accents on men but the british accent on guys is just a big turn off.



And also I watched this show and it showed that British men are the most lazy, That explains a lot..... Look at guys like Robert Pattinson, He can barely put on deodrant.. I don't get why people go around saying British people have bad teeth, No no British GUYS do. I've noticed this. A lot of english girls use fake tan and take care of themselves where as the boys just have yellow teeth and hardly know how to take care of themselves, A good example is Charlieissocoollike on youtube. They don't even do their hair and they complain about British girls!!!



I've been living in US for a few months (because of my dads job) and the guys here are muchhh hotter.. They take care of their skin, teeth, hair, hygeine, ect... It just gets to me that some british guys go around saying that british girls have bad voices and are ugly and fat when they don't know how to look good themselves! :British girls, Answer this question...?
|I think the men that have stated that british women are ugly fat lazy and bossy must have had a bad experience with british women. You can find lazy people all over the world! There isn't a large amount of lazy women in Britain compared to lazy men in Britain.British girls, Answer this question...?
Well, what's the question? I know I'm not British, but don't generalize the whole population. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment