Friday, November 19, 2010

Can some one please help!!!?

ok i need help i keep having Dreams about robert pattinson i no crazy right but every week or knight i have a Dream about him and i had one last knight but i don't quite remember exzactly what it was all i no is i was at a restaurant with a guy friend of mine and i had a Table next to him but we new each other and i don't no but i think we where dating and i guss we broke up and i remember asking him to date me Again and he sayed 'ill never date mt ex' i was so sad i was crying in my Dreams and a sleep then i herd him tell the Girl to go home and he just hugged me and i was crying on his shoulder and i love hugging him even in my Dreams any ways so he got up and when to go get salt or something and he never came back i was looking every where for him and some how i ended up in some all ice hole ditch sorta thing and i found him and then some how i disappeared again and i ended up in the restaurant Again but my family was there and some where siting at different tables mom was at the Table across the room and i was with my grandma in a dress i was looking around and nobody knows him and i was like a different time so i put my head down and cryed again and then i woke up devastated crying and sad i hope i find him in my next Dream i really love him!Can some one please help!!!?
i saw him in real life lotz of times. nothing special dont waste your dreams when you have the like best imagination in the world. I rarely hav dreams anymore. rob duznt shower eeewwwCan some one please help!!!?
ummm watching twilight a lil too much





must of gone to your head
Hmmm...too much t.v.?
forget it

No comments:

Post a Comment