Friday, November 19, 2010

Should I go to the Twilight Tour event?

I live in the Bay Area and there is going to be a Twilight Tour with Robert Pattinson in San Francisco, CA. He plays Edward in the movie Twiligh. It's on Monday (11/10) from 6 PM to 8 PM.



I have school that day, but I was wondering if I could ditch class just to see Robert. (*_*) lol. But the thing is that you have to buy a Twilight Tour T-shirt for $30 and you'll get a wristband to see Robert AND you have to be the first 500 to buy the t-shirt. I don't know what I should do.



I keep contemplating the scenarios in my mind. What if I do go to SF early to wait in line, but don't get to be the first 500? That would be such a waste of time. =(



But my friends tell me that it's worth it, to see a celebrity that I'm soooo crazed for. lol How early should I go so that I know for sure I'll get to be the first 500? Do you think it's worth it?Should I go to the Twilight Tour event?
I don't live in the bay area..... I live an hour away from san jose..... so that's like almost 3 hours to get to san francisco? idunno.



I WOULD MOST DEF. GO IF I WERE YOU :)



I mean you only have to spend $30 right? But you get to see THE robert pattinson.



You'd probably have to get there in the morning. :/ Skip school and stuff. Should I go to the Twilight Tour event?
Hell yeah it's worth it!!!! I would totally go!
HELL YEAH ITS WORTH IT!! anything twilight is worth it!! you should go, think positive, YOU WILL BE IN THE FIRST 500!! but you should be there at like 6:30 in the freakin morning. go see your man!! EDWARD ROCKS!!
Yes of course you should go - and drag your friends too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment