Friday, November 19, 2010

I need some advice about my friend and I.?

Okay, so I need some help here. I'm sixteen, and I've been friends with this girl for my entire life. I mean our moms were best friends, and now we are. Anyways, I'm so confused and I really need some advice.



I'm scared because I don't think I'm gay. I've been attracted to guys (I currently still am, mm Robert Pattinson!) Anyways, her and I kind of click. We get along, and like all the same things. But sometimes I feel like there is something else behind our friendship, and it's bothering me. I don't want to sound cocky, but I feel like my friend might even have a crush on me.



See, she's quiet, and I've always been her voice. I stand up for her, and I protect her. She's after all my best friend. But whenever we're talking in a group of people I'll look up and she'll be staring at me. And she doesn't always look immediately away. Then she always sits very close to me, and I'll be showing her something (on my laptop), and she'll be like playing footsies with me (if that makes any sense?).



I'm just very confused and I would appreciate if someone could explain this to me. :(



If you've ever been there, what happened? How'd you deal with it?



Thanks in advance!I need some advice about my friend and I.?
oh god robert pattinson so amazing and gorgeous :)

anywayy she may just have a girl crush,

but not in a gay kind of way a girl crush is where another female admires you a lot and can't get enough of you its flattering and does in no form have any intentions of being homosexualI need some advice about my friend and I.?
she may just really appreciate you or admire you or care about you.



girls can get really close



i used to be close like this to 2 of my friends but i never thought of it like that and i'm the lesbian lol



girls are just really affectionate friends
you're just over thinking the whole situation..just because you guyz are playing footsies, does not mean anything..all friends does that especially when they are bored..also, staring is not a bad thing either..everyone does it..



just don't think about it..let go and let flow.
There is this thing called BFF, best friends forever, see it that way, i have always known that i am a lesbian but never even kissed my best friend since 6th grade, we have slept together in one bed but nothing even crossed our mind till this day and now she dates my brother
Well she is probably just loves you but as a sister and if she does like you as a loving way like lesbian and stuff then find out more information
Yes, I have been there. I have my friend since the sixties, when we were small children we used to play with each other. As the years past we had a relationship similar to yours and your friend but, nothing has happened. I have helped through the years and now, I see her as a sister. I went through many periods of doubting wet-her or not we were gay but it wasn't so. Relax, see your friend as a sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment