Friday, November 19, 2010

Why are some women attracted to accents?

Okay I like many other girls think that Robert Pattinson is just too adorable!Yes Ive seen Twilight and plan to see Remember Me.I am a huge Twilight freak but that's also not the point here.I was watching tv when an interview with Robert came on I wasn't really paying attention I just kept playing on my laptop well at this point I didn't know it was Rob but when he started talking I was like';Wow his voice is hot.';So whats up with this I mean its his voice!Have you ever noticed how hot a especially a British accent is?Why are some women attracted to accents?
its cute and unorthdoxWhy are some women attracted to accents?
because most of them are hot and sexy
People are always intrigued by stuff that sounds different. Sometimes that sounds attractive because of positive associations, like your reaction to his British accent. But of course, the opposite is also true.



I'm British and I don't even notice his accent. Colin Farell or Hugh Jackman's on the other hand, I find super hot.
I love British accent.
im not attracted to accents...i hate the british and aussie accents
Foreign accents are just that, they are exotic...
I am British, and to me.. we sound really posh compared to other accents, I'm not even posh!
Don't know,
maybe because accent shows that you`re different from others around you and it makes a person more noticable. an accent is specific for every region of world and it is something new and never-seen-before. so, if people haven`t heard it before they get curious and drawn to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment