Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why can't I find love?

I've been asking myself this for a while.



This really isn't a question, its more like a rant. I need to rant, and I'm going to do it to the people that I trust more than anyone. you guys.



Well I'm gay, and I'm 16 and I'm out. But I'm very handsome looking, I work out everyday, I'm nice and I'm intelligent. I love to read and I love to write.



Here is a picture of me: http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee153鈥?/a>



The only difference is I now have longer hair that I actually wear like Robert Pattinson wears his in Twilight. haha.



I want to go into Fashion Design and I'm determined to live in New york and start my own business. I know what I want out of life and nothing is stopping me from getting it. I take ballet and pointe ballet, and it just seems like I can't find a great handsome guy that is nice and I deserve.



my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with a girl... not just any girl, but the girl in our school that is known as the school slut. My boyfriend before him went back to his old boyfriend on our 1 month anniversary.



Also I read the twilight series and of course I fell in love with edward. Not Robert Pattinson (ew) I just love how much Edward adored Bella.



I'm a good ******* person, yet I just can't find a guy that is worth finding to me!!!!



I just need that compassion in my life you know? someone to snuggle up to when I have bad day (which are frequent) Someone to call and talk to at all hours of the day and never get tired of it.



Sorry guys for wasting your time, but I just needed to get it out. Thanks lovely's.Why can't I find love?
I once felt the same way.



I figured I would never find love, and it would never find me. I had gone through 2 failed relationships to guys who turned out to be a lying bastard and another who liked to play mind games.



After the disaster of the second relationship I decided that I had been alone before and I could handle to be alone again, so I stopped looking for love.



Then it happen!



I was chatting with a guy online one day, discovered that we both had a lot in common and both lived in the same small town, so we decided to meet for coffee.



We ended up talking for several hours at a cafe, and we had a lot in common, but I still wasn't looking. But the more he and I met, and the more we talked and got to know each other, the more we both realized we were in love with each other.



We've been together for 9 years now.



Sometimes you just have to not worry about it, and let it just happen.Why can't I find love?
Lose the glasses. It'll help.
Awwww... poor you! I also want to move to new york, but i want to open a cafe. I'd also like to do something with music. I also need someone to love. :P
You look exactly like your avatar.
i agree with the first answer..loose the glasses lol

you'll find someone just dont give up
Well apparently I'm in the same boat. Try online dating but don't get so serious then just try match.com. I never found love in my life. But you know, I need to find Mr. Right.
It's all good man, don't need to apologize. we all need a good rant once in a while. :D



Love is such a difficult thing.

But everybody finds love, everybody.

Someday, your knight in shining armor will come for you, just make sure your ready, and you see it.



Don't give up on love, because if you do, whats life worth living for.



I really hope you find your soulmate, I hope everybody does.

*hugs*



-Ash.* (:
Aww, you`ll find the right guy, he`ll pamper you and snuggle with you. Be patient, and put the word out that you`re available. I think you`re a cutie...
you are cute, but i cant have you.

it is good to talk to people, like me, some will take the time to listen and reply back.

you just might be looking for love in all the wrong places.
You're 16. How many people at you age find love? Not many.



';someone to snuggle up to when I have bad day (which are frequent) Someone to call and talk to at all hours of the day and never get tired of it.'; sounds like you need a best friend. How many 16 yo guys out there do you think will want to do that for you. Only interested in sex at that age.



And Er, handsome looking? Sorry to break it to you but your not from my perspective. and even if you don't care about my perspective because im female but gay and straight people both no whats hot and whats not. Even if you are an awsome person you attract people by your looks aswell as your heart.



If the people you trust most are people who you have never even met in real life that you have issues.



Sorry, I know I'm being harsh and judgmental but someones got to say it.
Love finds you.
dayum hav u heard of christian siriano? i think u look kinda like him, and then the whole fashion designer thing...that pretty cool. ur only 16, u'll find someone.
I feel the same way! Im straight, (girl) but even so! Im sure its almost harder 4 u, because you only have a select few boys to chose from. Yeah, love hasent come my way, but just keep your hopes up! Love yourself, and eventually someone will fall in love with you!



Best wishes!

Mallory
don't lose the glasses. they look good.

but idk. maybe you're just trying too hard. just let things happen sometimes. if you force something then i can almost guarantee it will never work.
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment