Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to get the messy, bed-head look?

First of all, I am not obsessed with Kristen Stewart, I like Twilight and a lot of her other films but I'm not one of those crazy fans girls, I just think she has amazing hair, especially now it's short.



I saw this picture of her and love how messy her hair looks, kinda messy but in place:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd146/tangerine_seas/Leahs%20House/kristen_stewart.jpg



So, I googled more pictures (figured it would be best to stick to Kristen, since I started with her hair):

http://cdn.celebuzz.com/cb/assets/imgx/3/2/3/2/5/3/1/gallery-3232531.jpg

http://cdn.celebuzz.com/cb/assets/users16/celebuzz/default/msg-123680370758-3.jpg

http://www.stylecaster.com/member_files/size/500x/blog_files/55155.jpg

http://photos.posh24.com/p/380173/l/robert_pattinson/did_robert_pattinson_propose_to_kristen_stewart.jpg





I tried straightening it then kind of messing it up but it kind of stayed straight, and I'm not really a fan of straight hair (or straightening my hair)

I've got a pretty basic hair product range, too (Straighteners (which I prefer not to use, if possible), hair dryer, hair-spray and mouse, brushes, that's all)



So, yeah, if anyone could help me, that'd be great, thanks!How to get the messy, bed-head look?
Well, what I do to get this look is right when I get out of the shower, I put some anti friz serum, you only need a drop of that and rub it all through your hair. Then I put moose all throughout my hair from root to ends...don't forget to make sure that you get enough moose on the tips of your hair, it's important to the style. Then I blowdry my hair upside down, without using a brush! Only my fingers!



Doing it like this gives it volume...and if you have naturally straight hair then that's all you really need to do. Have the straightener on so that any little pieces that you feel are too funky, you can just quickly straighten it out. Don't brush through it because you want it to look full and have lots of volume...so brushing it will flatten it out. And make your hair look horrible.



Then you just arrange the strands of hair as you wish. :)How to get the messy, bed-head look?
dont shower
dance
its quite simple, do not brush your hair in the morning when you wake up. bed head look.
try teasing it . lyk with a comb . %26amp; just shake it around a little bit .
umm i think the fact you start with saying your not obsessed with Kristen Stewart means you just in denial u could have said the twlight girl is just an example but intsed you went off saying how u were not obsessed lol and shake your head around (dont hurt yourself) then go to bed :P
well, here is what I think.

I think that Kristen's hair isn't totally straight in all the pictures, so it would be best to loosely curl your hair with the Straightener. Then kind of tease it with a comb, and when your happy with your results, to spray hairspray all over. so yea, hope it helped.
get gel and glob it in your hand and kinda mess it up like grandma does lol and then grab it at the end of your hair then scrunchh it together what is that my last girl did or you can use moose
blow drying your hair after putting a little mousse in it looks kind of like that. run your hand from the front of your head to the back. and use just a little bit of hairspray if it turns out looking good.
me too xD

- use the mouse, blow dry, then when finished,

run your fingers through your hair moving from the neck upword and kinda shaking untill you get to the routes.. am not realy sure how to explain that better but yea!

then yous hair spray!



hope i helped and good luck xD

xxx



ps did you like new moon, i think its better than the book but that was the worse book in the saga in my oppinion but whatever :) (sorry about the 'p.s.' part i kinda an a little obsessed with twilight lol)
Take a shower at night, and then while your hair is still damp, braid your hair into loose braids- maybe two on each side. When you wake up, use styling pomade (no hair spray) to kinda give it a more stringy look.

For the record, I think that that's just how Kristen Stewart's hair is.

And to the people saying that the asker is obsessed, did you really feel it necessary to write that instead of even trying to answer the question? People these days..
look on youtube for how to videos... tons and tons of girls with nothing better to do but post hair tutorials.
try this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWltjSRgg鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment