Friday, November 19, 2010

Had this really weird, freaky, but enjoyable dream last night? explain, please? I need answers?

I was walking along somewhere (a car park maybe? I can't remember) when Robert Pattinson (but, Edward Cullen in the dream) looks at me, looks away then looks back and starts kissing me. (Im not attracted to him in real life, but I was after my dream). He lays me on the frount of a car, and starts making out with me. We where french kissing and I can remember exactly how it felt, after I woke up. I can't remember what happens next, but we end up in the back of a van with my old class mates. The man who drives the van say ';Im closing the door, you wont be able to breathe because they'll be no oxygen coming in'; and then I say to 'Edward' ';what about you? are you okay? how are you going to breathe?'; and then he says something to be about how it's going to be okay and he'll help me breathe? Then we end up on a train with his vampire family, but there's this evil person after us, and we have to jump off the top. So we jump off and I get hurt, but 'Edward' makes it better. Then his dad fights the evil person with a light saber(?) and wins. THEN.. we end up at their family house. His older sister invites us into the pool, and we go upstairs to get changed. I start putting on lipstick in the mirror, but what I see back is an exact image of myself. (As if I was not really dreaming.) Me and 'Edward' then look out the window, and we see his sister in the pool, but the pool bursts. At that exact moment my entire dream starts all over again! I see everything happen again, exactly the same as what happens before. This time as soon as we get into the house I quickly shoutout ';IM GOING IN THE POOL.'; as if to change the future. Me and 'Edward' run upstairs to get changed and I tell him.. ';I've seen it before, If she gets in the pool first It's going to burts.. it's like deja vu';. So then I hurry and get changed. I put on a swimming costume with shorts over. We run downstairs to find the whole family + friends in the pool not just the older sister this time. We have fun. 'Edward' sits on my lap? Then I go to get in the hot tub but his sister stops me and tells me that I might burn myself, so I forget it. Then I walk over to the hot tub on the other side of the garden, and get in that one to. I feel the heat on my skin, as if im really sitting in the tub. I look over and see 'Edward' getting in the hot tub that I was told not to, and everyone applauding him. Chearing and clapping.



Then I wake up. Throughout the dream, I had no idea I was dreaming. It all seemed like real life. Can someone explain this to me? I've been trying to figure it out all day.Had this really weird, freaky, but enjoyable dream last night? explain, please? I need answers?
You have an emptional connection with Edward and are trying to be part of his life (which is why it felt so real)

No comments:

Post a Comment