Friday, November 19, 2010

Ok well, i really don't know what to do? please help?

I'm 13 years old and in 8th grade. You probably dont want to listen to all my problems but im kinda worried.



Everyday i would be able to eat breakfast and i always did, never skipping it or anything. But then recently i just felt like gagging everytime i put any food in my mouth before around 10 and my stomach has been hurting a lot lately. When i get up in the morning i cant eat and feel terrible but then when i get to school i feel fine and eat lunch. Once i come back home it starts all over again and i knida lost some weight from this also. I think it may have to do with all the stress in my family.



My mom and dad have been together for almost 20 years and are always fighting. My dad keeps saying stuff like, ';o this is it im gonna move out'; and one night he came home drunk and said he has a bunch of other options instead of my mom like a 22 year old girl and some other lady. I have a feeling they may divorce and he cheated on her 10 years ago, she said if it is happening again then its over. I feel really sorry for my mom and dont know what to do. Also my dad thinks i have terrible acne but that is not true i just have a pimple here or there maybe like only 1 and a couple blackheads. He is always screaming about my face and how it needs to look so much better. He also tells me to use my left hand to eat dinner even when im right handed, so i ';will have both sides of my brain good and smart'; He comes from Europe so he expects a lot from me but means well. I kind of understand but he is just constantly nagging at me every minute to do what he says and i am very frusterated. My brother is another story, flipping me off at every chance he gets and swearing like a sailor at me. He is only 8. Today he got suspended by my mom who is a teacher at that same school because he hit her in the back with a basketball even after she siad not to. I have a lot of homework and stay up till 1 am so maybe im not getting enough sleep? i wake up at 6:50. I also have a huge crush on robert pattinson but im not some overly obsessed twilight freak. I have noticed in the past whenever i like someone alot my stomach feels like butterflys and i hate it so sometimes i feel like throwing up. i dont know what to do about my stomach or me not eating. please help



sincerely,

yahoo userOk well, i really don't know what to do? please help?
Jesus the Lord can bring you peace that you so need,

ask the Lord Jesus to forgive you for your own sins,

';Lord Jesus, I am sorry for my sins, I know that you died and rose again, so that I can be in heaven with you for all eternity';



God will hear this prayer,





read the King James Bible, and ask God for good born again Christians to help you with all your troubles.





what is happening in your family is

extremely sad, and yes this is the reason, you are not able to eat at home.



divorce may be the only option for your mum to escape all the hatered.Ok well, i really don't know what to do? please help?
You are under a lot of stress right now. Please try to remember that the friction between your parents has nothing to do with you. Your brother is probably acting out for attention purposes or because he doesn't know how to express the tension he's feeling between your parents. I know this sounds cheesy, but try putting down some of your stress in a diary. Totally let it spill out. Start out small in the mornings by taking a piece of toast with you. Nibble on it on the way to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment