Sunday, November 21, 2010

Anyone else embarassed to be a Twilight fan...?

I'm a 15 year old girl who's actually embarassed to admit she's a fan of Twilight *smacks forehead*

The thing is I've been a fan of the books long before I ever heard of the movie coming out. I thought it was just a great read for entertainment on a rainy day...oh okay, I am kind of in love with Jacob Black *runs and hides in a corner*.

But then all this hype started, crazy fan girls taking over the world and people are making it seem like some great piece of literature. It's just spoiling it for me a little, like I'm starting to realize how overrated it actually is. But I try to ignore it.

Anywho, I don't obsess over Robert Pattinson (I feel sooo bad for the guy!) and I stick to my own little vision so it seems like the good old days where nobody else cared about it.

Anyone agree? Thoughts? :PAnyone else embarassed to be a Twilight fan...?
I too read the books long before the movie or the Edward-obsessed girls. It's kind of embarrassing. Yeah, I enjoyed them, but I wouldn't go as far as to call the books great literature. Good entertainment, yes, but Meyer is just not that complex. So I just don't talk about it, because I definitely don't want to be grouped in with the Twilight fanatics out there!!!Anyone else embarassed to be a Twilight fan...?
They are great books and cool movies. I am a fan but I'm not obssesed. I mean fan as in: I watch the movies only once and I read the books for AR points only. lol

And you think you have it bad? I have to be in a play of Twilight.
No, I'm a guy and I never read the books but the movies are awesome. It's a great story that I enjoy. That's why everyone enjoys it. If you see someone criticizing the movie, just ignore them. They have other interests.
I read them before the movies even came out so im not an edward obsessed girl. the series is my all time fave but i didn't really like the movies as much. i am not embarrassed to like a popular book, even though some people go overboard with their obsession. i too do not like rob pattinson but i do have a thing for the book verison of edward. do not be embarrassed because you like a book that some people just like the movies or the actors! Im not!

hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment