Sunday, November 21, 2010

Do you think I have a chance? since November 20th IS ,amazingly, my birthday? [read the details]?

just wondering.

you see...I was born on November 20, 1995.

and i LOVE the books twilight and new moon. (i can't afford eclipse or breaking dawn) and i've read the whole books......and i love the movie twilight. and i'm OBSESSED with robert pattinson. i can't sleep at night if i'm thinking about him. i'm THAT obsessed. i've even missed 5 nights sleep in a row because of him. ( i have a super crush on him. i can't get through a day without looking up his image on google.)but anyways i finally got 2 sleep last night. but i only slept for like 5 hours.

and so.....i'm obsessed.

and new moon premieres on my birthday!

i just wish there was some way to win tickets to it and to be able to meet them.

i have NO friends.

my life sucks.

i'm scene, and i've been feeling suicidal lately.

but, anyways......is there some way that i could win that for my birthday??????????????

it would be the best birthday present EVER!

gosh. i'm so depressed rite now....that's the ONLY thing i want for my birthday.???????

if i have a chance, will u tell me how to win it?

PLEASE!Do you think I have a chance? since November 20th IS ,amazingly, my birthday? [read the details]?
I was born on November 21, 1995!

haha right after you.

but anyways, with the tickets, sorry i don't think you can.Do you think I have a chance? since November 20th IS ,amazingly, my birthday? [read the details]?
this was a waste to read. you could have just said ';how can i meet robert pattinson for my birthday?';



it's not that hard to make friends. maybe it's you obsession with twilight that's affecting this?



Oh please. Suicidal? Alot of people say that to get attention. You are not. Even if you are, it would be smart to talk to a trusted adult about this.



Also if you kill yourself now, you won't be able to see Eclipse or Breaking Dawn(stupidest book ever) in theaters.



What do you mean you can't read Eclipse or Breaking Dawn?

Haven't you heard of a library????



Come on be realistic about this. There are way better guys than Robert Pattinson. You only like him for the character he's playing.



Be your own person. People who are scene have bad hair, looks fake. And are not obsessed with books or its characters. Scene is just people who have nothing else to do but look outrageous and dumb as possible. And are obessed with (very bad) music.



Sheesh. Get a life.
Hun, you need a taste of reality...I was also obsessed with the twilight saga but you have to learn to get over it, odds are you will never meet Robert, sadly enough.



Honestly, you need to wake the hell up. Becoming suicidal over a freaking book is absoloutly retarded.



Just picture Rob..he has a million-no a billion- fans who want to meet him...and if you met them it doesnt mean they will be friends with you, you're just another fan to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment