Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm in love with my history teacher? Help!?

Ok....So I think i'm in love with my history teacher who is also a basketball and jv football coach.He's 42 but drop dead gorgeous.He has dark black nappy hair kind of like robert pattinson's,dark tan like skin,beautiful electric blue eyes that i fall into,and a perfect smile that makes my heart melt.He means the world to me and i would do anything for him.But unfortunately he's married and has 2 sons.We get along great because i'm a straight a student and i don't cause problems and i love history.I'm so grateful for him that he asks me everyday how my day's been and how my classes are going he even asks me if i need any help with my homework.Every time i'm around him my heart beats rapidly and i can't breathe and my face is on fire.He has a great personality and he's hilarious! He really knows how to cheer me up and make me smile.He's a wonderful person and i'd give anything in the world for him.So is it love? Or just a crush? I don't think it's a crush because i've had crushes before and they all felt the same.But this is so much stronger. Help?I'm in love with my history teacher? Help!?
Warning!! Danger!! God never blessed anyone who attempts to interfere with a marriage...find someone else to love, before you poison his life, his kids lives, and your own! There is nothing but bad stuff if you proceed down this road! Accept this friendly advice, it may save your life!I'm in love with my history teacher? Help!?
It's just a crush. Deal with it, and you'll be out of his class soon, then you'll forget him.
first off..thats illegal and if something were to happen, that jail time for him. just a romor of something even if everyone knew it was not true could ruin his career and his life. as a teacher now a kid who is a turd in class who is unhappy about their grade could say a lie like that and the teacher would be fired on the spot before an investigation. keep this in mind and find someone your own age and not react to your hormones. sorry for the harshness.
You can not act on this. It is not going to turn out how you want it to. He is going to first tell you nicely that he is flattered but is married and you are a student and he is a teacher and he does not have those feeling for you. Then things are going to get uncomfortable. He will try to make it obvious to you by being a little cold (not mean, but indifferent) in class. He will do this to make sure that he is not encouraging you because he will feel a little guilty that you felt that way about him and wonder if it could be something he said to you that made you feel this way. He will also let the principal know just in case any accusations come his way. Teachers have to be very careful.



I'm sorry that this is how it would turn out, but this is the truth. Try really hard to just focus on the class, not on him, while you are in school. It just feels stronger because deep down you know it could never happen and it is not allowed.
I do believe it is love. Oh my God! I totally relate to you!!! :) I'm in love with my (Global) History teacher too. Everything that you described reminded me of him and how I react when I'm around him. Except my teacher is Irish and yeah. lol. The reason I say it's love is because I've researched it.(The links are at the bottom, in the source.) The only difference is that my teacher is engaged and has one baby girl. As much as I would love for us both girls to go after our teachers I say we don't cause I care too much about my teacher to even do anything bad. Maybe we can wait til we're 18. lol. :)



I hope I answered your question! :)

Have a great day! :)



Lets keep in touch.
  • favorite baby names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment