Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can someone explain to me this dream i had a few days ago...?

i dreamed that i was in this big modern yet homey. it was dark outside %26amp; it was raining with lightning %26amp; loud thunder. i was sleeping, all of a sudden i heard this sound %26amp; i opened my eyes slowly scaning the room...the someone puts a hand on my mouth %26amp; says';shhh...jay someone is trying to kill us'; i didn't know that person, i think it was a guy...he looked just like robert pattinson from the movie twilight, then i look at a corner then i see this figure, it was a man dressed in black with a black winter coat. so me %26amp; this unknown guy ran down stairs, but then another creepy man appeared infront of me %26amp; he said ';we're gonna kill you jay'; %26amp; i said ';no your not'; %26amp; i punched him in the face %26amp; he died, but then my %26amp; this unknown guy heard footsteps coming from up so we knew it was the other man....so this unknown guy who was next me said ';let's go from the back door'; i nodded so he held my hand %26amp; ran to the back door which was dark out side...we saw another black figure walking around the back yard holding a lamp %26amp; a knife. I freaked %26amp; said ';we're trapped inside the house'; %26amp; the guy told me ';not yet...we still have the front door, if we can make it in time'; as he said that he looked around %26amp; saw the man's shadow on the wall so me %26amp; the guy tipped toe to the other side of the kitchen i don't even know how we got there but we did..so we ran carefully %26amp; quietly to the front door we saw this Chevrolet car %26amp; the suns light started to appear a little but it was still dark...so me %26amp; the guy started to walk over the car some how i had the key's in my hand so i got into the drivers seat %26amp; started to drive, the guy was next to me...as i was driving i told the guy '; i don't understand why they want to kill us...well mostly me...i don't even know you %26amp; you know who i am, i don't even know how to drive %26amp; i am driving as if i knew how...what the hell is going on? %26amp; how did i end up in that house?'; i looked at him %26amp; tears started to fall from his eyes ';its hard to explain....its a long story but my job now is to get you somewhere safe....'; he said to me...i looked at him ';you look like robert pattinson'; i told him...';someone is behind us '; he told me i looked at the review mirror %26amp; the man was kinda flying behind us %26amp; said in this scary voice '; your not going anywhere alive'; %26amp; i started driving fast but then the door next me started to open, i tried to close it but it just wouldn't close %26amp; that's when i woke up....im so confused...will someone explain it to me...Can someone explain to me this dream i had a few days ago...?
Too long to read......chasing dreams normally mean your worried about something, like work, school, your futureCan someone explain to me this dream i had a few days ago...?
woww whattt annn amazinggggg dreeeeaaam!! hahahahaha itts reeally wierrdd buttt idkkk hahhahahaa, cooool tho, justt typicall drama. lovee too hereee aboutttt moreee offf youurrr dreeams my email is candyfruitgitl@yahoo.com maybee i cann help??

No comments:

Post a Comment