Friday, November 19, 2010

6 Degrees of Separation: What famous person do you know';? [or who do you know who knows someone...]?

6 Degrees of separation: Everybody is connected. So you know someone who knows someone who knows, say...Megan Fox.

I thought it would be interesting to see how many people you are from someone ';famous';.



I know this works, because this person in Hawaii posted a pic from a camera on facebook, saying someone lost their camera and they wanted to return it to them. Well back in the US, my mom saw one of her friends had posted the pic on her profile, and she clicked on it an realized it was our neighbor!

***



So apparently I know this girl, who's cousin was one of the stunt doubles for Robert Pattinson. [And I know a producer who knows an actor who costarred in a movie with Kevin Bacon.6 Degrees of Separation: What famous person do you know';? [or who do you know who knows someone...]?
My cousin's friend is close with Blake Lively because they went to Burbank MIddle School together

No comments:

Post a Comment