Sunday, November 21, 2010

Twilight Fans - would you agree... ?

I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Twilight %26lt;3

I saw the movie very recently after reading the first book in the series, and was a bit disappointed ):

Because in my opinion, they left out ALOT of important events, and didn't show any ';I love you's'; or how Edward and Bella's relationship came together.

For me it felt like it was really rushed, especially when they (Ed %26amp; Bel) barely talked to each other and the scene he says that he can't keep away from her and they're both lovey dovey with each other.

lol i am NOT putting the movie down or anything, heck i LOVE IT! and love the books and i'm hoping that the second Twilight Movie gets better (:

I guess the movie is BASED on the book but still =|





BY THE WAY, EDWARD CULLEN (Robert Pattinson) IS THE MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE, who agrees ? (L)Twilight Fans - would you agree... ?
I agree so much, i so wish edward cullen was reall lol! but Rob pattinson i think was the perfect guy for the part i think!!! Im totally head over heels for the whole twilight sega and the movie and edward.Twilight Fans - would you agree... ?
I completely agree with you on your opinions on the movie. They did skip a lot of the book and how the relationship formed, and made it seem a lot more awkward than it really was. Oh yes... Robert Pattinson... very, very attractive man. =)
I love the book and the movie. I wasn't disappointed at all. Maybe the chemistry will be better in future films (if it gets to 3rd and 4th book).

Remember, movies are all about action and relating to the character instantly. The movie would be extra long, drawn out and boring if there was nothing but talking. The people who have not read the book may not understand. And yes Robert Pattinson is attractive ;-D
Yer I agree with you that the movie left alot of important parts out.. However I think I was lucky as i got to see the movie before i read all of the books so I fell in love with it without any expectations and then reading the book after the made the story even better for me..



And yes Rob Pattinson is f';';';ing sexy!
Hm... Don't get me wrong, the movie was excellent. But for a movie. Of course it'd be very hard to produce the glory of Twilight on screen. And actually, I thought Bella and Edward's relationship was displayed perfectly. A whole bunch of cheese. ';Oh, I love you Bella'; ';Edward, you're so perfect';. If you think about it, they really didn't spend much more time together in the books, except for when Edward secretly watches Bella sleep. And they're not ';lovey dovey'; in the movie because they aren't really like that in the books. If you think about it, they're both pretty bland and dull characters that never show too much emotion.
I couldn't Agree More they did leave out a lot of the details from the book which make the story even better but I still loved the movie I just hope that they put more of the details from the book into the movie in new moon it would make it that much better.



Oh and yes Robert Pattinson is an extremely Good looking gentleman and great actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment