Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hi everyone! I'd like to introduce myself as Nostalgic Dreams. Opinions?

Hey everyone!

Now I know you're all thinking that I'm a little whacked out right now, but I'd like to explain a little bit about myself.

My name is not really Nostalgic Dreams. I'm a 16 year old who thought of a little name that sounded impressive. For a few years now I have been so fascinated with how stars like Robert Pattinson or Justin Bieber have risen to fame. One theory I have is that it is simply just recognition. The more someone is heard about, the more people notice them.

So that is what I would like to see. I'm wondering if by doing a little work over the Internet, if the name Nostalgic Dreams can reach this recognition.

Of course I need your guys help though. Please follow me @nostalgicodreams on twitter. I will try to tweet some interesting things to make following me worth while.

You can also email me at nostalgic.dreams@yahoo.com.

It's just an experiment, but let's see if we can make it work.

And also, what are your opinions on this guys?Hi everyone! I'd like to introduce myself as Nostalgic Dreams. Opinions?
that would be great, I love Justin Bieber, I hope there would be a good stuff down there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment