Sunday, November 21, 2010

Twilight question???

If you could change one character from from the movie, who would it be? And who would you change it with?



I'll definitely change Robert Pattinson!!!! Gahd, I hate him!!!! I want Gaspard ulliel to play the part..... And I will also change Ashley Greene!!!! She's not Alice!!!! I mean, she's pretty but she's not Alice!!!! I want Rachel Leigh Cook for Alice....



And Jasper??? Jackson Rathbone is NOT handsome!!!!! I like someone else....



I'm fine with Bella, Carlisle, Esme, emmett....



How about you????????????/Twilight question???
I would change Bella and Edward, I like who they have for Emmett. I don't know who I would have for Bella or Edward but I don't really like who they picked.Twilight question???
I would change Rosalie to Megan Fox. I know, Rosalie is supposed to have blonde hair, but, in my mind, I switch Rosalie and Alice. In my version of the book, Alice has blonde hair and Rosalie has dark brown/black hair.
i think emmett is pretty much perfect for the part. they definatly could have chosen someone better for Edward, but he's not the worst person that could have been picked. rosalie needs to be wayyyyy prettier, stephenie meyer describes her as absolutly breath taking and the character doesnt live up to that part.

i dont like jacob, he's too cute in the movie. in my mind he's ugly, but then again he has to be competition for edward.

Alice is alright, i cant complain too much about her

i think bella is going to be awsome.



even though i dont like some of the actors for the movie, i cant wait for it and i think its going to turn out great
If I could only change one? Then I would have to get rid of Robert Pattinson. And I agree, he is not Edward Cullen



I wish I could change the whole cast, though.

*sniff*
Ok I totally had a cast in my head before they were even making a movie so this whole thing has just thrown my imaginayion for a loop!



Edward: Pete Wentz



Bella: I'm good with her



carlisle: Brad Pitt



Esme: Cate Blanchett



Alice: monica Cruz (penelope cruz's little sister)



Rosalie: Kate hudson



Emmett:I'm ok with their Emmett



Jasper: I really think the guy they got to play james should have been Jasper. I pictured James older.



Jacob: I liked the idea of Steven Strait



And don't laugh, but I pictured charlie as a sane version of Gary Busey! haha
i think i would change rosalie. the girl that plays her is gorgeous as rosalie is, but the blond hair on the actress doesnt fit on her. she is stunning as a brunette. rosalie is supposed to be stunning as a blond.
Jacob definetely

the guy playing him is hot, dont get me wrong, but hes too model like, and doesnt have the ';jacob'; look.....he looks to clean and stylised if trhat makes sense.

plus, hows he going to look 25 for eclipse/new moon? the thought of him kissing kirsten is just disturbing!
I dont like Bella or Edward i think James is ok
If I were you, I'd open my mind a little more. Really, you want to be able to enjoy this movie, don't you? You're never going to do that when you're creating flaws in some of the people in the movie. I'm not saying get over it, except I sort of am... No offence intended, it's just that this debate has been going on forever, and it's pointless. There's sites dedicated to this, you really don't have to do it here AGAIN.
Sorry if this sounds mean, but everyone nees to just leave Robert alone. You can't hate him! You don't even know him! You just don't like him because you don't think the's the gorgeous vampire Stephenie Meyer wrote about. Stephenie loves him (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVAPQBPCJ鈥?/a> But when you think about it, there would never be a perfect actor to play Edward. Robert is the closest and I think he's doing an amazing job.



And Alice, Rosalie, Jasper, Bella, and every other character is going to be amazing in this movie. Alice looks EXACTLY the way Stephenie Meyer described her.



I don't think we should be chosing other actors/ actresses for these parts since it's not going to change anyway.
I don't like the girl who plays the part of Rosalie, she has to be so beautiful that it makes the rest of of lose a lot of self esteem. Jasper's actor needs a haircut and he would look fine. Bella's and Edward's actors fit in my mind. Although Robert had to grow on me, I really love his hair in this movie. And no Brad Pitt! He is old and way over rated!

No comments:

Post a Comment