Friday, November 19, 2010

My friend is stalking the guy I like because he likes me and not her?

Okay, here's the cast: The guy, Ryan. My 'friend', Daisy. And me.

Here's the background: Ryan and I like each other a lot, and are practically going out. I met Ryan a couple years ago (4 maybe?) and lost contact. Recently, we began talking again, and he showed up at my birthday party. That's when Daisy saw him.



Daisy is literally turning into me to get Ryan to stop liking me and to start liking her. How do I know this?



First, I've always dressed sort of 'punk', I guess? Basically, I don't wear pink. Ever. But Daisy LOVES the color pink, and I know it, but she doesn't wear it anymore.



Second, I told Ryan I think Robert Pattinson is a greasy scum bag who should shower ever so often, and he agreed. As soon as Daisy heard this, she told Ryan she hated him, yet she has a SHRINE of him in her room. (Like, literally full fledged shrine with magazine clippings and notes declaring her undyeing love for him. )



Third, I hate Disney Channel. Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, the likes. Daisy LOVES them as much as she loves Robert Pattinson. She has all their songs on her iPod, posters, autographs, etc. When I told Ryan I hated them, and he agreed, she agreed also.



Fourth, she told him she's had 7 boyfriends. That's how many boyfriends I'VE had, not her. In theory, she hasn't had any, because the one she claimed to be dating for three years turned out to be made up.



Fifth, (here's the big one), she's telling everyone they're DATING. I was with Ryan when he called her and told her that they're NOT dating and stop spreading lies, and she started CRYING on the phone. Then, she continued to tell everyone they're dating.



Ever since this all started, she's been stalking him. Like, calls him on 15 minute intervals, Googles him, etc.



Like, WTF? What can I do? Ryan and I are getting REALLY fed up with this. It's getting rediculous. Help?!My friend is stalking the guy I like because he likes me and not her?
OHMYLAWD.

Its getting that bad? :$

Woahhhz. It took me a while to understand this, but omg.

Thats ridiculous. :My friend is stalking the guy I like because he likes me and not her?
|ONCE AGAIN!

EPIC FAILURE!!



if you cant figure out the answer then you're dumber than elmo

nuff said _-_

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment