Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you guys feel about the New Moon Soundtrack?

To tell you the truth I was kinda disappointed in it. I really thought Paramore was gonna be in it. Their songs fit so well with Twilight so I was kinda disappointed they weren't on the New Moon soundtrack (cause everyone was saying they were gonna be on it...got my hopes up lol). I was also kinda sad that Robert Pattinson wasn't singing on it either :( I think the fact that he sings is so sexy...although im not really attracted to him in genereal but that fact that he plays Edward Cullen and sings makes him so attractive to me. Don't get me wrong I do like the new songs on the soundtrack but I just loved the Twilight soundtrack so much!!! Idk maybe i gotta hear the songs in New Moon and see how it plays out. What are your opinions??? Twilight haters please don't answer me cause I don't want to hear Twilight is stupid. Thank you.How do you guys feel about the New Moon Soundtrack?
Well i was and still am in love with twilight. My personal opinion is that Rob and paramore should have definitely been on the soundtrack. The songs on the new soundtrack do not match the mood and the setting of new moon. New Moon has a very depressed feel and i would have loved to hear some Paramore songs on there. I am disappointed but can't wait till the soundtrack comes out.

And i defiantly think that Rob Pattinson is SEXAYY

hope this helps

boo twihaters!

And can't wait for new moon:)How do you guys feel about the New Moon Soundtrack?
i love twilight and everything but i think until i actually hear the songs and see how they go in the movie then i'll make my decision.

its just too hard to try and imagine what they'll be like when i haven't seen the movie yet.

ya know
i love TWILIGHT! But,i dun agree about Bella changed into vampire!

I think New moon's soundtrack are kinda deep dark sad song.. because Bella's emptyness about edward. I cant wait
I have no opinion yet as I'm not familiar with, but 2 artists, from the track listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment