Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Too funny! You have to read this...?

Okay, so last night I had dream. A looong dream.

This is basically what happened.

I was outside the front of the mall with some friends, and suddenly Robert pattinson, Kristen stewart, and the rest of the Twilight cast shows up. (Except Taylor Lautner)

So i'm just standing in a circle with my friends, and then suddenly i go into the nearest gas station to get a pack of smokes. I can't but them myself because im under age, so i go back to my friends and tell them i can't but smokes. one of my friends tells me to go and ask Robert Pattinson to buy me a pack. HA! So, of course, i walk over to him. and this is what he said: ';You want me to buy you a pack of smokes?';

And i said. ';Yes please';

Then he just laughed, and then said. ';Come and play poker with us.';

So me and my friends sat outside the front of the mall around a table, and talked, and played poker with the Twilight cast.

Hhahahahahahaah. How weird is that?

I woke up laughing so hard i almost peed my pants.



So tell me what you guys think.

- Charlotte:)Too funny! You have to read this...?
funny dreamToo funny! You have to read this...?
Haha thats really weird! Its funny.

Heres my twilight dream i had a few days ago...

Well i was at this concert type thingy. And like the whole entire twilight cast was there. All of the actors were on like big things and there was this HUGE guard making sure no one would come on stage and try to attack them or something. Kristen Stewart was wearing a dress made out of my flower bedsheets...LOL and I ran onstage and told her those were my sheets. Then she hugged me. So did Robert. And then the security guard comes up behind me and throws me out by my shoulders. The rest of my dream i was at school screaming and fangirling about the fact i met the twilight cast.



LOL pretty weird.
that isssssssssssss pretty weird!! :]
You really like and identify with the ';Twilight'; cast of characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment