Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What do you think of the Twilight Movie?

I thought the movie was absolutely AMAZING!! It was not what I expected, actually I thought its not going to be this good and turn out, it was really really good. There were a few parts that was not included in the book and some parts were a bit different from the book, but I'm okay with it. Some parts were unnecessary to put in though like the part where this boy shake his butt against the window..lol it was hilarous though =]

Omg..I loveee the meadow scene, exactly how I imagined it while reading the book!!! and when Edward and Bella went to prom, it was so romantic...everything was so good in that movie. However, I thought Kristen Stewart was a much better actress for the role of Bella than Robert Pattinson for the role of Edward Cullen. Robert Pattinson was alright as Edward, but not EXCELLENT, I must say. The guy that they picked for Jacob was definately a bad choice. Everyone they picked for the Cullen Family were very suitable for their roles. Hmm..the ending of the Twilight movie was a bit strange and unexpected...where Victoria saw Bella and Edward dancing at Prom and that she returned...WOW! The fighting scene was so tight!! A lot of action-that part was really intense..and its so similar to what happen in the book..



What do you think of the movie? Was it almost as good as the book? Which part of the movie was your favorite? What would you rate it on a scale of 1-10?? Did all the actors/actresses in the movie did a great job on acting their roles?



Tell me what you think!

Thanks!



What do you think of the Twilight Movie?
omg my fav, scene was when they had sex. although i felt they should have made it rated R becuz of all the nudity,. my lil sister watched that!! omg.What do you think of the Twilight Movie?
the movie was awesome
I haven't seen it yet but I heard the movie freaking SUCKED and it was meant for younger kids.



so I'm not gonna watch that crap.

actually, I heard the books sucked too.

they're just for immature children.

ick.
Your crazy. The best part of the movie was Edward, Jasper and Emmett. They were definitely the most entertaining and most talented of the group.
I think it was an okay movie. I mean the beginning was pretty slow and some parts of the movie was corny as heck but so was the book in some parts. I thought Kristen Stewart played the part of Bella perfectly but Robert Pattinson didn't do so well as i thought he would have. Sometimes he looked like he was going to throw up or like he was on drugs...It was problably because the all the makeup they put on him. Some parts in the movie looked forced while other parts were great. I loved when they played baseball. It was my favorite scene and the song from muse fit perfectly as well as the scene at the prom. It was how I expected it to be. Movies never actually portray a book exactly because then the movie would be too long and no one would go but they do get close at times like this one did. I would rate it a 7.5
OMG! i just came back from watching it. I am a fan and i have read all the book like at least 2 times each. I thought the movie was ok but not as good as i thought it would be. My favorite part was definitely the baseball scene. And one more thing i felt that the ending was rushed. i mean first the battle and then the hospital and all of a sudden prom. i guess its because they wanted to shorten it. They did leave some of my favorite scenes out but it was ok. I LIKED THE MOVIE!
you know if you look at my question... i wrote ';what do you think of the twilight movie?,'; i actually sound like i hated the movie, but it wasn't that bad. yes, edward, emmett, and jasper were entertaining. it was actually better than i expected tho! but i don't really like kristen as a person...she seems cold hearted and conceited, and i don't think that she could play someone as nice as bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment