Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I know if im DYING...?

...To meet a girl who is just like me.



I'm weird and I think girls think that I'm weird which is a problem, its also probably why they don't wan't to date me. I'm not bad looking, in fact everyone calls me Robert Pattinson which is annoying because thats not my name... but apparently I look like him, which figures... I guess... because I do. The problem is that I have very high standards and am attracted to only very good looking girls (because I'm shallow... and a teenager... with a big ego). The problem with this is that all the good looking girls know theyre good looking and act as you'd expect a good looking girl to act, now this is where the real problem lies because I really loathe good looking girls who know theyre good looking and act as you'd expect a good looking girl to act. So where does that leave me...

To summarise - I'm a good looking weirdo fancying girls I hate and liking girls I find repulsive, I'm a shallow, undignified 17 year old with his head in the clouds... I stand alone in front of the panel pretending to enjoy a life I don't understand, but will any of my thoughts succeed in breaking through into the realm of this immortal reality... probably not... and do any of the last 5 lines make any sense... probably not ... and does that bother you? ... probably not... In essence then... perhaps... it seems...ironically... that... in fact... maybe... unintentionally... I trully AM a dying!

Mucho Gracias Comradias! Comprenday?



Beautiful... isn't it... that sun... have you ever seen anything quite like it?



P.S Asked this question recently and since nothing has changed... figured I need MORE advice!How do I know if im DYING...?
funny i'm a girl and i totally concur with you about how good looking you must be or atleast you claim to be but problem is... i would never go out with you!!! why? it's because you are good looking and you act like you are. you are the human prototype of the animated series of JOHNNY BRAVO if not more. your speech can go right thru' the anus oops! meant anas of herstory (or history if you prefer i'm feminist) like a hot knife thru' butter. you can make malcom's i have a dream dream sound gibbberish if and only if you directed your creativity towards complimenting and approaving of those pretty girls you so much loathe other that talk all day bout how pretty you are yourself. yes you guessed right, girls hate that!! now go out there show them what you got if you got it at all!!!! good luck prettyHow do I know if im DYING...?
i sincerely would like to say you would definite have your view of thoughts change as you grow older. YOu'll definitely regret when you see back history....!

its like when we are young, we are looking for quantity - good-looking looks, nice sexy figure etc etc

when we get older, we start looking for quality - the heart of a person.

only some or few people would have mature/wise thoughts looking for quality right from the start.



And as about dying, I think you need to wake up into reality.
your a good guy and your going straight to heaven mann

good lurk buddy
We are all dying!



Suggest you ask a normal girl for a date...someone sweet and nice and ';the girl next door type.'; - cute, but not repulsive!



Joy to you!
What are you smoking? When you grow up and realize that you need to improve yourself in order to be attractive to women, you will find someone. Being good looking is not an asset, unless you have other things to go with it, such as character, intelligence, good sense of humor, success, sensitivity, kindness, consideration, motivation, ambition, talents, etc... If you just want to get laid, find the sl*t of your school and do it. Try looking for someone that is in your own league for a change.
act normal please?
Stop being Shallow HAL and date someone you find ';repulsive';. In the end you'll be blubbering ';you're beautiful'; like Black did because you'll learn to look past the exterior (hopefully)
You sound like a dick. At least you can admit you're shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment