Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I know if im DYING?

...To meet a girl who is just like me.



I'm weird and I think girls think that I'm weird which is a problem, its also probably why they don't wan't to date me. I'm not bad looking, in fact everyone calls me Robert Pattinson which is annoying because thats not my name... but apparently I look like him, which figures... I guess... because I do. The problem is that I have very high standards and am attracted to only very good looking girls (because I'm shallow... and a teenager... with a big ego). The problem with this is that all the good looking girls know theyre good looking and act as you'd expect a good looking girl to act, now this is where the real problem lies because I really loathe good looking girls who know theyre good looking and act as you'd expect a good looking girl to act. So where does that leave me...

To summarise - I'm a good looking weirdo fancying girls I hate and liking girls I find repulsive, I'm a shallow, undignified 17 year old with his head in the clouds... I stand alone in front of the panel pretending to enjoy a life I don't understand, but will any of my thoughts succeed in breaking through into the realm of this immortal reality... probably not... and do any of the last 5 lines make any sense... probably not ... and does that bother you? ... probably not... In essence then... perhaps... it seems...ironically... that... in fact... maybe... unintentionally... I trully AM a dying!

Mucho Gracias Comradias! Comprenday?



Beautiful... isn't it... that sun... have you ever seen anything quite like it?



P.S Asked this question recently and since nothing has changed... figured I need MORE advice!How do I know if im DYING?
maybe you should look for a girl with some actual substance. After all, a womans beauty will fade away, as will your own looks one day. Then, you will be left with a person who is ugly on the outside and the inside. Find a girl that is the total package. Although, I'm not sure that a nice girl like that should be involved with someone like you.How do I know if im DYING?
First off, you don't seem as shallow as you say. In fact, you seem to have yourself figured out. Anyway, maybe you should try making friends with some girls FIRST, without looking at them as potential girlfriends. Also, don't make friends with only good-looking girls. You may find a weird person like youself who you click with, and your standards for beauty may drop. Try being with those girls you find 'repulsive'; you may find something you like.

As for being you yourself being weird, it means your different, which is DEFINITELY a good thing, trust me!



Ok, if anything I said made any sense at all, I hope it helps. Rereading it makes my head hurt, but oh well...Good luck! Get out and enjoy life, we're all mad here...okay now I'm rambling...SHUT UP!
Wow, you say your shallow but your not as shallow as you think. You actually sound quite deep. It's just that most guys are like that so don't worry about it, you will grow out of it. But seriously just try to enjoy life and be glad you don't get hurt easily and be glad people call you Rob Pattinson because a lot of girls think he's cute. Well a lot of girls I know say because they are into the whole vampire thing at the moment.



Um you dont sound weird to me, just different and who wants to be a like everyone else, could just be my opinion but I'd hate to be the same as everyone else. Life would be such a drag. And 'dying' if you mean physically I doubt it but sometimes you can feel like that but if you mean emotionally everyone gets that feeling of becoming hollow at some point in their life, so dont worry about it you're not dying. (but if you really do feel as if your body is giving you signs that you are dying pleasse go to the hospital)
I can almost guarantee you will find the right girl, I was very similar to you at your age and felt the same way about good looking girls. Just remember; the great lyrics of Adam %26amp; The Ants ';Don't you ever lower yourself, forgetting all your standards, ridicule is nothing to be scared of';.



In summary, keep being yourself (maybe don't over do it, you seem to be a bit of an intellectual attention seeking ****) and eventually a good looking girl, who enjoys your company, looks and isn't into themselves will appear. Also be sociable if you're not already, this way you will meet more people increasing your chances.
%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;everyone calls me Robert Pattinson which is annoying because thats not my name%26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;



This is great. That way when you get her pregnant and she says she's carrying Robert Pattison's child, you can say it wasn't you because that's not your name.





%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;Mucho Gracias Comradias! Comprenday?%26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;



If you can't write Spanish, then don't try it. Capisce?

(Yes, I know this is italian. Sod off.)
I think you need more than relationship advice.



Dude, you are seventeen...right now you're getting high off the only two fumes that matter in your life right now, gasoline fumes and perfumes. What you need to do is focus on who you are. High school kids do not understand this, I didn't understand it when I was in your position: You need to find yourself before you can find the person that compliments you. Find out what you like and what you dislike, fix your bad habits, perfect your good ones, then go out and meet a girl.
Listen mate. This is a hard one. I haven't heard anything like this before. But what I think you need to do is just stay away from the girls for a while. You'll soon get over this whole problem that you have. (Of hating the girls you find attractive...). Just don't chase after girls for a while. Just hang with your mates and you'll soon become a more mature person(hopefully).

When you do become more mature then maybe you will start feeling different.



Crap answer I know but hope it helped a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment