Friday, November 19, 2010

Twilight movie craziness?

alright i have a few things i want to address

1. I am a twilight (book) fan

2. I do want to see the movie...well did.....

Anyways with those two things said i want to say something about the WHOLE Twilight series. Alright

1st is that the books are good Yes. but do you really need a movie to tell you something that your brain should be able to tell you for you? People always make books into movies horribly. they leave out a lot of things and leave the readers disappointed.

2nd why in the world do most of you guys think Robert Pattinson is ';hott'; is it because you fantasized a lot about Edward that you just happen to think that the actor is ';hott';? Or is it his English accent? because yes i do love the English accent myself but it doesn't render me blind. I'm sick of all this stuff about him being the best vampire in any vampire film and that he is so ';sexy'; and how he is perfect for the part, when he isn't. I know that there would never be an actor to fit Edwards part in my point of view but at least i admit it instead of going all stalker crazy on Robert. And I apologize to you Robert, you just don't fit the part for me, btw you did good in Harry Potter!



Anyways i just wanted to voice my opinion, don't really care if you have a problem with it but i would like to hear your opinions on the subject, Twilight fans or not.Twilight movie craziness?
I kinda agree. Most of the movies do mess up our own imaganation about the book and the characters. In this case, I really love the idea of the book into a movie. I'm not really afraid of it messing up the book or my head. Im just glad that there finally going to visualize what Bella and Edward went through in the book. It's way better for me to see it than make it my own. And the Robert Pattinson i was kinda thinking the same. I mean there all saying how hot and how they love him and they may mean it, but sometimes i think they just like the character he's playing. He does look cute as an Edward [in my opinion] and when he shaves.lolTwilight movie craziness?
first on twilight, i am actually kind if glad they are making a movie on it. So for the non readers, they will at least recognize twilight now. My little sister have the whole twilight saga up to date. But i never really finishes reading it because i don't like reading much, and the character of Bella is really idiotic. On top of that, I don't like how you say Robert Pattinson is not hot and all because he's so hot and adorable (very cute). I have liked Robert's acting since harry potter, but in twilight he looks like a pale ghost with no glitter body. So him as a vampire is just like watching a spirit trying to scare away and play with a little girl, in twilight (pluz he has been 17 for quite a while now...lol). Bella drives me nuts, no offense but she is plain stupid. But in the movie I love the actor playing Bella. Robert is hot , and his acting made me cry in harry potter so i know he's good, but as a vampire i am doubting him being the best in history because a lot of other actors were better and still are. And i don't think all the twilight fans will ever agree with any human like creature (an actor) to play the part of edward, because he's fiction and too extraordinary.
ok, first i didnt read all that, but yeah eragon, best book! favorite seris! movie? omg disappointment! yeah chracters good, missing parts? yess! could of done better with more information and a little more chracter info, yess! Now harry potter, good, its a long book, but the movie just fits the part, now i didnt read twilight, (yeah i cant believe it ethier) so ill see movie, then read it, then compare, but i would like to enjoy the movie
=))LOLLLL you kind of make since about the whole ';hot'; thing. just because in the book they described him good, now everyone is obsessed. (he is cute though).

i don't know how the movie will be but i think the book will be better. (just like harry potter. the books are 100 times better than the movie.)



there is my opinion.
YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY I THINK THAT THE BOK IS WAAAAAAAY BETTER THEN THE MOVIE BUT IT IS STILL OK and about the first thing that is very true
I don't think ALL books made into movies are bad

look at the Harry Potter movies-

They're a big hit.

And lots of people thought The Robster was hot in Harry Potter but I kind of do agree with you

A lot of people are getting the outrageous Edward description mixed with the real-life Edward haha
lol. nice rant =)

and i know that usually books dont get made into movies well, but there are always exceptions. besides, im going to watch the movie just for entertainment purposes. im not obsessed with the series or anything. it just looks like an interesting movie.

and i agree that robert pattinson isnt that great as edward. i could think of so many hotter guys to play the part! (chace crawford from gossip girls comes to mind) =D
OMG OMG OMG
If not Robert, then who would you choose?

Too bad Johnny Depp's not younger! These people who say he's the best vampire obviously haven't seen Pitt and Cruise in Interview with a Vampire or Stuart Townsend in Queen of the Damned.
I luv TWILIGHT so obviously im a twilight fan and i think his pretty hot, i totally agree with u, have u ever heard or read this b4



';Edward Cullen: seducer of hearts';

who needs dracula when you've got EDWARD CULLEN

Edward Cullen sexier then u

Dear Santa, I want Johnny Depp no wait never mind i want Edward Cullen.



My friend Alyssa sent me those its actually quite funny
  • howtodealwithacheatingboyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment