Friday, November 19, 2010

Does anyone else completely agree with me on this?

Is anyone besides me sick of all the people who obsess over:

-Miley Cyrus

-Demi Lovato

-Selena Gomez

-Jonas Brothers

-Taylor Lautner

-ROBERT PATTINSON

-Kristen Stewart

-Twilight Saga



It's ridiculous. The sad thing is, people probably would actually LIKE the movie Twilight and all of these tween celebs if they weren't so overrated. I'm sure it is beyond annoying to all of them how obsessed people are. For example, at the Teen Choice Awards, when Rob won an award, he was laughing and pretty much poking fun of all of these little Twilight obsessed girls. They are probably all fed up with it.Does anyone else completely agree with me on this?
lmao, and your obsessed with adam lambert, but thats diffrent right?Does anyone else completely agree with me on this?
Kinda, especially twilight. In my opion twilight movie was no good I laughed the whole movie. Like when his skin in the light looked like diamonds.

Another one is Jonas Brothers.
omg, totally, I mean some people have TOO much time on their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment