Sunday, November 21, 2010

What's your favorite scene from the Twilight movie?

Hey I just saw Twilight for my fourth time and I love that movie!!!! Omigod this is the best movie I've ever seen in my life. Ok you might say I'm a little obsessed, but I was wondering what you guys thought of the movie. Robert Pattinson (Edward) is so freakin' hot!!!! So what are your favorite scenes from the movie?





I love all of them but these are my top 5:





1. The Kissing Scene


2. The Baseball Scene


3. When a bunch of guys come to attack Bella and she punches one of them, and out of nowhere Edward comes and scares them off. Then in the car Bella says ';Why don't you put your seatbelt on?'; and Edward replies laughing, ';Why don't you put your seatbelt on?';


4. The dance studio scene where James tries to kill Bella.


5. When Edward and Bella become public, and they walk out of the car into school with all the people staring at them while it is in slow motion. Then Edward says, ';Well I'm going to rot in hell anyway'; and puts his arm over Bella.


6. When Bella comes to the Cullen's house and they are cooking for her. It's hilarious how they are watching a cooking show since they don't eat! Then one of them says ';How do you know she likes Italian food?'; and Emmett replies, ';Well her names Bella...'; In that scene it's also funny when Edward says that Bella has already ate and Rosalie breaks the salad bowl.





Sorry I had to put 6 instead of 5!!!! Every scene was amazing I thought!!!!What's your favorite scene from the Twilight movie?
Mine was probably either when Edward saves Bella by stopping that van from hitting her or when they arrive at school and Edward's wearing sunglasses and he says, ';I'm going to hell anyway.'; and puts his arm around Bella.








I also liked the part where Bella asks Edward how he got over to her so fast (to save her from the van) and he says, ';Adrenaline rush. You can google it.';What's your favorite scene from the Twilight movie?
The last 5 seconds.
THE KISSING SCENE!!!! IT ALMOST LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE SEX!:)
when people where pigs
the kissing scene!!!!!!!!!








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…












The baseball scene!!
The previews
4. Nothing more's exciting than a hunting scene.
Baseball Scenee is one of my favorite.


and the kitchen scene,


AND WHEN THEY ALL WALK INTO THE CAFFF!! xD
My favorite part of the movie is when they’re walking into school together (and he looks so hot in those sunglasses!!!) and he’s like “Well since I’m going to hell anyways” and puts his arm around her!! Lmao!





But I laughed sooo hard at these parts:





Jessica: ';That’s Edward Cullen, he doesn’t date so don’t even try';


(Edward walks by and laughs)











Jessica:';That’s Jasper the one who always looks like he’s in pain'; haha!!!








Basically that whole scene and the scene in the Cullen’s house was good:


';What did u expect, dungeons and coffins and motes?';


';Not the motes';


';Not the motes.....';








';How do we even know she’s Italian?';


';Her names Bella!';











“Graduation Caps?”





“Yeah, kind of a private joke, we matriculate a lot”








and I like the part where Charlie said


';Hey, Bella do you still have that pepper spray?'; and





“I put an extra can of pepper spray in your purse.”

















Omg and I LOVE the part where he’s like


';talk to me so I don’t go back there and rip those guys heads off';


and she’s like


';you should put your seat belt on';


and he laughs!!





Well those are my favorite parts, but my favorite scene is definitely when they’re playing baseball! That scene was sooooooo cool!!








in the book- I love Edward, he’s sooo sweet


but in the movie- ILOVE LOVE LOVE alice!!!!






i loved it all but my favorite was the baseball scene:)


cant wait for new moon!


go twilight!
that movie is a joke and youre a joke for posting that question
ALLL OF THEM
My favorite was the Baseball scene.





Next probably the fighting scene.


Then the kissing scene.


Then the Cullen house scene that you said as number 6


Then number 5.





I loved the movie too!
this is such a hard question because i totally love them all but yeah..





1. the kissing scene, thats a given


2. when they become public and edward is in the sunglasses because he's smiling and ahhh, he just looks so good in that scene


3. the ';her name's bella!'; scene.. it just makes me laugh


4. sex, money, sex, sex... cat. hahahaha. i laughed so hard.





%26lt;333 i can't wait to see it again.
oo i cant choose! i would have to say when edward is at bellas house,


*edward jumps on car*


bella; can you at least TRY to act human? i have NEIGHBORS you know!!!!
i don't have one..YET! I want to go see it sooooooooooooo badly though...and read the book too!
Baseball scene. It was awesome.
ahhh! so hard of a question...i love so many parts bbuttt i would have to go with 3...and 5 ....but a little more 5..and then theres two.....(this can go on forever) lol :)
My two favorite scenes were when she was eating lunch on her first day and the first four came walking in all slow with each other looking gorgeous (bc all of them are) and then edward walks in and she keeps looking at him.





The other one is when those guys are trying to attack her and he saves her and then takes her to dinner.
LOL i LOVE that movie!!! definately my fave movie of all time :D i like the whole movie :] but out of all the scenes u chose, i would have 2 say 3, its so cute!! %26lt;3 :)
OMG I saw it too, any now any other movie I see will be dull in comparison :(


Your 5 %26amp; 6 are my favs, I LOVE the scene where he's in the sunglasses, like ';I'm so cool'; and he's smirking


Robert Pattinson is really hot, but I think James in the movie is really hot too, so I liked the scene when he's killing the dude on the boat (I'll bet you know what I liked about it! lol)
The Lion And the Lamb. An amazing line, I think.
Baseball scene..


its funny how they play. and rosalie gets all madd at bella cuz she got out..


HA!





AAAAAANNNDD...





When she meets the family!!!



Well I loved all the scenes you mentioned. I'll try to narrow it down to specifics.





1. At the end, when they are dancing and he says are you ready now and kisses her neck!


2. The baseball scene, the song, the jumps, the way they all moved was so cool!


3. When they kiss in Bella's bedroom. That was so intense!


4.The scene at the school when he has his sunglasses on and walks Bella into the school. All the stuff you mentioned about it.


5.All the scenes with Charlie and Bella!
i LOVED the scene when they first come to school together





i also LOVED the scene when bella is on the phone with her mom and then edward comes in her room--i think that was their 1st kissing scene.





the whole movie was stunning. i was scared that i was goin to be disapointed since the book was so good...but i think they casted everyone PERFECTLY. especially the cullens. when carlisle first came out i literally gasped because he was perfect...





and not to mention edward. GOSH it was amazing.





sorry...i just had to use your question as a method to vent how AMAZING the movie was
to much to say
THE BEST scene, in my opinion was when Bella came to the Cullens house and Edward was showing her around, and they got to Edwards room and Bella saw that he didn't have a bed! That whole conversation leading up to the flight out the window and they go to the forest and hang out in the top of the trees! That was THE SINGLE BEST most romantic in the whole movie! Who wouldn't want to spend the evening with a hot @$$ guy, having conversations in tree tops!! I'm going to go see that movie for a second time with mom after Thanksgiving Dinner! That movie is filled with eye candy!!
I liked, how at the beginning, when Jessica was naming off each of the Cullens for Bella, and Jess said, ';And the one who looks like he's in pain-- that's Jasper...';


Oh, and the ';How do you know she likes Italian food?'; and then ';Well her name's Bella...';





:-)





P.S. I just remembered, when Edward starts talking to Bella when she's in line to get her lunch in the cafeteria. I loved the trick he did with the apple...





:D
The movie wasn't that great. Kind of corny actually. But good enough. Edward isn't that hot. Carlisle, Jacob (without the wig), and Jasper are the best looking guys. James kind of too.


Favorite scenes:


-Baseball scene


-Carlisle coming into scene


-your number 5


-your number 4


-and when Bella and Edward have to sit next to each other and Edward puts his hand over his nose.
6,3,5,2


in that order.





7. i also like how bella's being introduced to the vampires right after the cooking thing and right before rosalie breaks the bowl and emmett, as his way of saying hello, waves a massive butcher knife.





8. and i like when bella's about to introduce edward to charlie and charlie finishes loading his rifle and he's like ';alright, bring him in.';

No comments:

Post a Comment