Friday, November 19, 2010

What do you think of the Twilight casting now that the trailers and promotional pictures are out?

I am just wondering what everyone's opinion was now that we get to really see them in the role. I personally think that Robert Pattinson is perfect as Edward. I was skeptical at first, because I remember him as Cedric Diggory, but now that I see him in the trailer I think he will be amazing. Robert and Kristen have an incredible chemistry together. (From the looks of it) I especially like in the teaser trailer when she asks how long he has been seventeen .... The real casting problem I have is Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale. What were they thinking?? She doesn't even have remotely light hair originally and there is a reason for that...She looks terrible blonde!! She is supposed to be depicting one of the most beautiful women in the world and she looks ugly! I thought she had some hispanic roots anyway and that just doesn't work with the character. I was really dissapointed.I just hope she is not in a lot of the movie.I am just wondering what other people thought......What do you think of the Twilight casting now that the trailers and promotional pictures are out?
agree, but seriously, kristen as bella, NOOOO!!!



that girl cant act her way out of a plastic bag, her voice is soooo monotone in all the trailers im prob just not gonna see that movie because of herWhat do you think of the Twilight casting now that the trailers and promotional pictures are out?
I agree that Robert is PERFECT! and I also agree about Rosalie. Aren't the vampires supposed to be beautiful? haha. And i think Bella (whoever is playing her, idk the name) is okay, but not great. Like, i imangined her a little bit more insecure, and less sure of herself.



but Edward (robert) is frickin amazing. i'm so excited!!



%26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3
I think that they got pretty much everyone right, but I would of chose a different Alice...idk thats jus my opinion
I was also unsure about Robert Pattinson at first...Edward to me was much more beautiful. But, in the trailers and posters he looks good.



Carlisle (Peter Fascinelli) is waaay too young. I know he's supposed to be, but I pictured him much more fatherly and reassuring-looking. I agree with you that Rosalie is not nearly beautiful enough. They should have picked a Miss Universe contestant from Sweden or something :)



My favorite casting choice is Taylor Lautner as Jacob. He's perfect! Cute, dark skinned, and a great smile! I think he'll do wonderfully.



The character which I think was most poorly casted is Charlie, (Billy Burke). I know I've seen him before, but can't remember where. He's too young and attractive. I pictured Charlie a little more portly, maybe balding, and not as good looking!



I'm still waiting to see how Kristen will do as Bella. I hope well!
Haha- I was thinking the same thing. At first I was dissappointed with Robert Pattinson, but now I think he's great for the role. Plus you're right, him and Kristen are great together! With Rosalie, I don't really have too much of a problem with it. With the first one, I don't think she'll really have a big role. I think Alice looks too old at least from the trailers. She doesn't look at all like how I thought she would.... I am so excited for the movie! I really love the twilight series so I hope the movie is good too. Everytime I see a trailer, I look forward to it even more. Sadly, it doesn't come out for awhile though.
none of the characters are right for the part!!! NONE!!!!!! especially edward. they ruined the movie. the vampires aren't beautiful enough. the cast just plain doesn't work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment