Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Have a Few Questions To do with the United Kingdom?

Ok well I am doing a project and it is called country in a box.

Here is the rubric I need to follow.



1.I need the United Kingdom Flag.

2.I need the leading Imports and Exports.

3.I need to Know the Current Pressing Issues.

4.I need a Map Of The United Kingdom

5.I need to know what the Climate is like

6.I need to know the features of The United Kingdom.

7.I need to know the main religions of the United Kingdom.

8.I need to know some types of transportation.

9.I need to know special festivals.

10.I need to know a special person from there.(But i think i am doing Robert Pattinson.)

11. I need to know the Anthem.

12.I need to know how United Kingdom got its name



Alright, well thank you and when you answer just list the numbers and put the Answers next to it for example.



11. A special person from United Kingdom Is Robert Pattinson he was born in London,England.



Thanks so much

xoxoI Have a Few Questions To do with the United Kingdom?
Have a look at *United Kingdom* in Wikipedia. you've already decided the answer to the only thing it doesn't mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment