Sunday, November 21, 2010

How tight is too tight for jeans on a guy?

girls what do you think? guys? I just saw on the news that some kid got taken outta school because his jeans were too tight and were ';distracting'; but when I saw him with them on, they were NO WHERE near as tight as I thought they were gonna be. is my sense of judge ment off? to give you an image of how tight they were, imagine robert pattinson or google him and look at how tight his jeans are- thats the way they were. Im sorry I dont see anything wrong with it.How tight is too tight for jeans on a guy?
I don't think tight jeans look bad on guys. However they will automatically look too tight on guys that might be overweight. I think Rob Pattinson's jeans look great.How tight is too tight for jeans on a guy?
I think their too tight when they can barely zip them!

or when they are so tight you could liek see the veins in their legs! xD



besides tht tight jeans arnt a problem on guys, and a lot of schools are against things like that... most dress codes forbid skinny jeans even, on male or female. It's just few schools actually push that rule. I know i read my old shcools dress code and it said it was against the dress code, but i never wear anything but them.xD



and robert pattinsons jeans arnt even tight!! :o

No comments:

Post a Comment