Sunday, November 21, 2010

What do you think.... Edward or Jacob?

Who would you choose between Edward and Jacob?? Please answer in the order:



1.) Based on ONLY the book(s) who would you choose to be with?

2.) Based on the movie who would you choose to be with. ( basically you may or may not like the person who plays the part which would affect whether you would choose them.)

3.) WHY?? Why did you choose that person??



For me, it would definitly be Edward in both the book and the movie. I love the fact that he would do absolutely anything for Bella, no matter what the concequences are for him. I also love how he is so old fashioned, and strong, and unbelievably hot....lol....that helps too....and I love that they chose Robert Pattinson to play him, he is gorgeous in and out of the movie.... so yah Edwards definitly my man....lol

What do you think.... Edward or Jacob?
EDWARD and EDWARDWhat do you think.... Edward or Jacob?
EDWARD EDWARD
edward.

edward.

not that much into jacob aka sharkboy!
1.EDWARD-jacob is so rude

2.EDWARD-hes still hot
edward
Edward

Edward

He's cool.
I dont know what book or what movie you are talking about. I would pick jacob tho
JACOB FOR THE BOOKS!DEFINITELY!!!

he's just so sweet and caring =) and Edward is a lil TOO protective



for the movie i guess i'll go with Edward because he's better looking.Taylor (Jacob) is too jockish in that movie AND he look stupid with the hair.
1. So Jacob.

2. Haven't seen the movie, but I don't see my answer changing

3. Werewolves are way cooler than some freak vampire. Jacob was always their for Bella, even when Edward wasn't
It is the exacrt same for me! He is super - hot in the movie also!!! LOL
1) Edward

2) Edward

3) Cause Jacob pisses me off like hell.
EDWARD!!



For all the same reasons you chose. Not Jacob (even though I LOVE warmth) because... he seems a bit too emotionally unstable for me. lol They're both awesome though. Wish real guys could be like them...
Felipe.

Felipe.

LaShawn.



- Felipe's sombrero is hotter than LaShawn's Do-Rag.
Both, Jacob is the Chocolate but Edward is the strawberry with a hollow center.

I haven't seen the movie!

Refer to top sentence.
EDWARD!!! He is protective and well spoken.
nneither.



twilight sucks!
well i have never read the book(trust me, i am DIENG 2) but i have heard about it and edward sounds pretty knarly

in the movie, i would pick jacob. cuz i think that dude with the black hair and is tan is playing him and he is finnnnne! but if its not him, then deff edward, cuz that guy with the blonde hair is ugly and he would be the only person to play jacob!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment