Friday, November 19, 2010

Which tittle do you think would fit better? And help me pick a ........?

Okay, I'm currently writing my own book, and I can't pick which tittle I like better, both suit it well, so I was hoping someone else could help me.



warning this is not going to be the best description ever so.

and sorry if there are any grammar errors.



My plot: When Allison was thirteen, she and her best friend Taelor, make a promise to each other, that when they where old enough to move from Phenix city, AL [which is a real city in Alabama, and yes that's how you spell it] there hometown, they would run off together, to LA. But before it could come time, Taelor and her Family, move to LA. And of course Taelor and Allison stay in touch, and when Allison thinks its time for her to leave, she does and moves in with Taelor, at the age of twenty-one. And Allison begins to love her new home, and meets lots of new people, and one day meets a famous actor [haven't picked one yet] and they become friends, and not so soon, but start to fall in love not knowing.



I told you, it wouldn't be the best, but hope you got the point.

Also this book is not going to be something like this: Pore small town girl falls in love with handsome rich actor. Its going to have lots of drama, and more than one guy in Allison's life.



Tittles I have picked:



The Story of a Girl

or

Love Travel



Please, feel free to suggest some tittles if you like.



And what I would like you to help me pick is a famous actor.

Please suggest who ever you like I want judge.



Thanks so much for spearing your time to read and/or answer.



and I already have one in mind, which is one of my favorite actors, but I was thinking maybe Robert Pattinson.



and if you agree with Robert, please just simply put Rob or Robert it doesn't really matter, and your tittle or one of my tittles.



Once again, thanks for spearing your time to answer, it will mean a lot. Thanks,Which tittle do you think would fit better? And help me pick a ........?
yeesh don't bite the girls head off about the grammar she already warned you.

Love Travel sounds goodWhich tittle do you think would fit better? And help me pick a ........?
love travel
Very very cliche.



And I don't think you should pick any REAL celebrity, you have to make one up. You spelled ';poor'; wrong which bothers me (poor, not pore). I think you should go over the details and the nooks and crannies because it sounds very sketchy, vague, and done a thousand times already.



Best wishes. :)
1) I like Love Travel, because the Story of A Girl, sounds too much like a story like Gossip Girl, or The Clique Series.



2) Make up your own celebrity! You can make him really special that way and won't have to control his personality like the real one, and love scenes won't be as awkward to write. :D
First, It's Title! not Tittle!

Second, It sounds like Pretty Woman without the prostituiton, I mean rich guy saves her,it was only good once, now it just seems uncreative and boring. I suggest writing about something else, but don't give up on writing or anything.

Third, I think Love Travel is much better than The Story of a Girl, The story of a girl just sounds plain.
Peronally-no offense, i think both titles are boring.hw bout the journey of love
out of those two choices i would pick ';love travel';



but it doesn't sound right.

maybe... ';chapters of love';

like every guy is a different one



idkk what ever you want.
I agree with Its Just Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment