Friday, November 19, 2010

True Twilight fans would......?

Okay now, i am seriously annoyed at how these girls are throwing themselves at robert pattinson. theyre obsessed with him. Okay yeah, i think hes INCREDIBLY hot and sexy, and yeah i was a bit obssessed with him too, but after i re-read the twilight series, i thought about it. twilight fans shouldnt be obsessed with rob, they should love edward. robs just an ACTOR! he just PLAYS edward!!!!! Okay!? we should really love edwards true character. kristen stewart is not even that good an actress, plus she doesnt no how to show any emotion...AT ALL. im so annoyed at how these girls are obsessed with robert pattinson when hes just an actor. hes PAID to ACT like edward!!!! so does kristen!! people shouldnt be obsessed with these two actors, theyre just doing there job. be in love with the true characters in the twilight saga. Edward and Bella.

Ugh, these fans annoy me. But come on, am i right or what?True Twilight fans would......?
i hate twilight altogether... i used to like before EVERYONE started reading it, now all the obsessed little fangirls just ruined it for me.

now its just annoying....

if someone came up to me in a twilight tee shirt and said 'OMGEEE!! YOU LOOK LIKE BELLA!!!' i would slap them straight across the face.



and true twilight fans should just stfu.True Twilight fans would......?
You are right but honestly, Robert Pattinson is not a very good actor either... sorry! He is very very good looking though.
I do love Edward so much. But I have also fallen for Robert for Robert. I don't love and am obsessed with him because he plays a character. I personally like him for him
Here's some food for thought: There is no such thing as a ';true fan.';

There exists no hierarchy of fandom, whereby one fan may stand and look down upon another. (Evaluation of one's character is, however, a separate matter, and you make a valid observation in that respect.)



People are different, and appreciation for the object of their fanaticism manifests differently from individual to individual (even if they are, largely, sheep -- and acutely annoying ones at that).



Also: Comics %26amp; Animation, yo.
yes but there hot so more people like them

its not just them acting

because would if they had some ugly guy playing edward

not many people would like him

see its not just because there acting like edward

it has more to do withthe way they look
I myself am still in love with the series, though I am not obsessed with Rob. I myself prefer Jackson Rathbone (Jasper)
True, I'm in love with EDWARD not Robert. It is a shame, but true that many fall for Edward and just because of the simple act that Robert plays him they all think he is him. They are blind, they only see Robert, by the way I imagined Edward why different then Robert. His character is awesome but to there. What these girls are doing are raising Robert's ego. I he with all do respect is cute and hot I could say sexy but not what I imagined. Now this will have nothing to do with your question but Emmet and Jasper are just what I imagine.



I prefer Kellen Lutz then Robert Pattinsin
i completely agree! its edward thats super cool and mysterious and rob is just an actor that only got edwards cool looks thanks to pale makeup and contacts! i mean hello! robert used to be in harry potter and he didnt have any fans like he does now! those fan girls r just stupid!



anyway jacob is way cooler than edward X3
yea u r rite. i mean he hot and all but i dont go crazy over him. and the girl. well she is OK. but i get what ur sayin.
Yea Your Totally Right.. It's Ridiculous How They Throw Themselves At Them... Their Totally Psychotic Some Of Them! I Would Be Afraid!
In my opinion the guy who plays Carlisle is hot. I youst to think that Rob was hot but then i took another look and I didn't think that he was so hot anymore. I remember when I went to see Twilight at 11:30 at night and I wore my Edward Cullen shirt and I was tackled for the darn shirt. Come on ppl! Then when the guy in the front was like '; Who in here is an Edward Cullen fan?'; All the girls in the room was screaming. But when he said '; Who's a Jacob fan?'; The room was quiet and I was the only 1 that stood up and said I AM! So yea, it's gotten pretty annoying. And I've been told that I look like Bella. I just don't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment