Friday, November 19, 2010

Opinions on the book TWILIGHT?

so obviously ';twilight'; is a huge series and all.


i am a huge huge huge huge fan.


no doubt.


ive never found a better series.


i admit: i am obsessed!!


have you seen some of the looks edward [robert pattinson] gives to bella [kristen stewart] in previews. he is so hot and flawless it takes your breath away and you almost cry.


i dont even know how to explain it. :]


he is perfectly flawless and erfect for the movie.


here is my opinion on everything





the book:


when you read a book of your age level. any book.


its usually alright.


as long as theres a plot, setting, conclusion,


blah blah blah.


but once i started reading the “twilight” series


[twilight. new moon. eclipse. breaking dawn.],


there wasnt a single book that i could think of


that id read in the past


or that i havent even read yet,


that could be even close to as amazing


as these books are.


everything i have ever read


was terrible compared to them.


if someone asked what these books were about,


i wouldnt be able to tell them, because just telling someone what you could


without giving it away,


makes the book sound not so good.


so you just have to read it to understand.


stephanie meyers, the author,


is also in the process of rewriting the first book,


but in edwards perspective, now it sounds lame,


but if you havent read the book,


you dont know how exciting this may be


because everyone wants to know edwards side,


I think thats like the main


mysteriousness of the books.





the movie:


so i am very excited for the movie.


i havent ever heard of the guy thats playing edward [robert pattinson],


but when i saw him, i was so happy


because he looks perfect for the part.


when i read the book, i fell in love with him,


i dont even know how to explain it. he is gorgeous


and I actually really love the hair, a lot.


i also really like who is playing bella [kristen stewart].


i really think shel do a great job for the part.


but anyways. i cant even explain how amazing this is.





whats your opinion??Opinions on the book TWILIGHT?
I love the Twilight sagas. At first, I didn't understand why everyone liked that book. I mean, it was just a book right? But when I read it, I couldn't stop. Opinions on the book TWILIGHT?
i know i love it to its So intriguing and im hooked on it ..i also love the house of night series
stephenie meyer stopped writing Midnight Sun because a rough copy of it was leaked on the internet.
one word: AMAZING!!!
I luv Twilight! It's the best book. I really like the saga. It's great. It's a great story that has many conflicts between friends, Jacob, %26amp; of course Edward %26amp; Bella. I really like the fact that Stephanie Meyer thought of characters like vampires %26amp; werewolves. The book is very addicting. You get hooked easily %26amp; want to keep reading.
OMG Twilight....





words cannot explain how ridiculously amazing that saga is...





unless they're Stephanie Meyers ;] haha





im addicted, to put it short


and OMG have you read the partial draft of Midnight Sun???


It blew my mind........!!!!!!
the guy that plays edward also played cedric for harry potter and i think he is definitely not the right person to play edward. He may have the right voice but he isn't gorgeous like edward deserves to be. But I do think the girl that plays bella is perfect and I have seen her in other movies and i think shes a good actress
I think the girl they found to play Bella is good but I think Edward is all wrong. His hair isn't the right color and I don't think anyone could play his role because he's described as pretty much the best looking person on the planet
that series is the most badly written series in the entire universe. In short it sucked.
Horribly written, cliche, underdeveloped, boring drivel. The characters are two dimnesional and have no depth whatsoever and the plot is generic and unoriginal. It's quite obvious that Smeyer didn't plan out her series well; the series is poorly planned and even more poorly executed. Passable as a fluff read? Yes, but I LOATHE fluff reads. If you judge Twilight by literary standards, it's horrid. Twilight is a travesty to literature. I cringe when I hear people say it's the ';best book ever'; or, in the case of aspiring writers, that it's the kind of book they hope to write. Twilight is by no means the paragon of a good book. It's a teenage soap opera in novel form that is popular because lovestruck teenage girls worship Edward/Jacob and ignore the literary faults of the book.





You do know that RPattz hates Edward, right? In a recent interview, he said he thinks Edward is basically a pyscotic loser with serious relationship issues and that Bella is annoying. He and Rupbert Grint (Ron from HP) had a bet, which Rubert lost, and as his punishment, RPattz made him read Twilight.
okay so I didn't read ';the movie: so i am very ex..... blah blah blah but my teacher LOVES it and he is reading the third boook. Me and my friend were reading it at the smae time but then at school we got in trouble so during the time we read we weren't aloud to read it together, so I let her read the book first so she like on pg. 290 or something so when she finishes she'll give it to me... and thankfully she'll finish it quick cuz she can't put the book down! but what I've heard and read he book is amazing, But i don't want to see the movie right away cuz i probably wont be done with the book but if I am i will sleep at the movie theaters, and my it on dvd, Also I think edward (in the movie) is just perfect! he has the smoothest skin!!! and how it's so pale, he looks like a real vampire, and I heard something about a were wolf, I wonder whats thats gunna be, but anyway I know that the series will just be AMAZING!
I couldn't have explained it any better sista!!!





best book ever! i'm almost finished with the first one.
I kind of hate to rain on you all's parade, but I did not like Twilight at all. The idea was okay, but kind of radical and did not make sense. Sparkly vampires? Like WTF? What happened to Dracula? I read all of the first book, forced my way through. And then I tried to read the second, I really did try to enjoy it because everyone is like ';ZOMG!'; about it, but honestly, it sucked to me. Sorry. I'd rather read something better, like Oscar Wilde. That's good stuff.
It's okay. I was obsessed with them before, and probably would've been still had Breaking Dawn not been such a let-down. They're wonderfully written, but when you get down to it, they're kinda overdone. I think it's a good series, but with a LOT of plot holes.





And there's books that i've read that are better than this. Looking for Alaska, Th1rteen R3asons Why, and My Sisters Keeper just to name a few.





I personally think that this movie will ruin the books. Period. There is no movie that has ever done a book justice aside from the Harry Potter movies, and even those are beginning to deviate from the original plotline. They're already altered MANY key scenes in the book and added in their own lovey-dovey spoof scenes, which, in essencse, will kill the whole persepctive of it all. I think the only thing i like so far about it is the thrill of knowing this book will be turned into a major motion picture (which, i must admit, is very very cool, no matter how bad it ends up), and the awesome quotes they DID keep in the movie. I'm hoping they kept in a lot of others that WEREN'T in the trailers...





Overall, i find this series to be a bit...washed-up. People like it now because of 'how hot Edward is', when, in reality, he's still the dorky, dead Cedric Diggory everyone was saying looked awful. Seriously, he's the same dude people. A lot of people i know kept saying ';Eew! He does NOT look like Cedric should!';. HELLO! Same guy, different character!





♥Graceful Little Alice♥
I have to admit I'm also a little obsessed- okay that's an understatement- I can't get it out of my head. Now I got all my friends obsessed too!lol


It's a real shame how some 1 leaked the partial draft of Midnight Sun. You have nooooooo idea how much I was looking forward to that book!!


I really hope Stephanie Meyer can keep writing it even though it was released with out her permission!! I would get down on my hands and knees and beg! lol


Yup looking forward to the movie !!!


Hope it lives up to every ones expectations-- I know it is a pretty big ask!!
You know Robert Patterson doesn't like Twilight?Just to inform you... And i have to applaude him for it. Although i didn't like Twilight series at all...there are thousands of people out there that do. The series are horrible written, sappy, and have a horid plot, but thats my view. But i don't think they are a series to be obsessed about. Why don't you go out a read some other books in the same genre, i'm sure you will find one that is better that Twilight. Have you read Blood and Chocolate?





You can't really compare the actor to the real character of edward. I can think of many books that are better than Twilight, and trust me you will one day find a book that is better in your eyes, if not mine. But i guess all i can say is enjoy the experience...
okay woot, i don't know where to Begin.


First have you read Edward's point of view? midnight sun it's twilight but from Edward's point of view... the first 12 chapters have been leaked on the internet ... read it here if you haven't.


http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnig…





Best series ever.


1) twilight: LOVED IT


2) new moon: a little depressing but so good


3)eclipse:LOVED IT


4) breaking dawn: Still reading it.





My friends told me to read them and i was like no they are to long, so they told me at least read the first one. When i did i got addicted and went and bought the other three. Seriously they are really really good books... i don't understand why there is so much haters.


I LOVED ROBERET (EDWARD) i am falling head over heels for him. I am gland they choose him to play Edward, seriously that guy is mouth watering... i can't get over him. DId you head him with his british accent? omg!


I liked that they choose Kristain beacuse she is just a simple girl and it fits the bella in the book.





The movie looks pretty good can't wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment