Friday, November 19, 2010

Twilight haters!?!?!?

Well heres the deal kiddies! I posted a comment saying how one of my comments got removed because asking if someone had needs after posting the zillionth question about 'where can i watch *insert popular movie here*?'. Now this really annoyed me and i got a load of sarky responses of blatant Twilight groupies who i cant wait to see cry when they see Robert Pattinson in a movie where he plays a gay person. Now. Lets get this straight! I dont have any problem with gay people, one of my best friends is gay so there goes that pointless comment. Second i have no problem with Rob Pattinson, i think hes cool but what i do have a problem with is the idiots who keep posting questions about his hair colour, when the film is released on dvd, where can i watch it online, the list goes on. I say we start something to stop people from repeating the exact same questions. Who else agrees with me that its the most annoying thing on here when its all about some film which wasnt even that special? Theres the question for all of you who were like this isnt a question lalalalaTwilight haters!?!?!?
lol...



well people will keep posting the exact same twilight questions no matter what we do.... they don't realize (dont bother to) that other twilight fans have already asked that question..you get my point?



after all they are twilight fans...lol...





i liked that movie but i really dont care about it now and actually never did...i went to see it with some friends..heck i didnt even know the book existed..until of course eveyone started to talk about it...which at this point is driving me insane...



i still care about dumb and dummer...lol



doesnt anyone care about the important movies.??Twilight haters!?!?!?
this wont stop them, theres too many of them, too many are lazy to search for a question that has been posted billions of times. but i like twilight.



but i think yur theory (or rant) would work better with the ';does she/he like me?' question, now that fks me off. x
Have a star for having such angry thoughts.
you know what I think is annoying?? How people think just because they didnt enjoy a movie or book that everybody else has to feel the same way. You should calm down and realize that there are thousands of people using yahoo questions so the same questions are bound to come up numerous times. Get over it, you didnt think it was anything special but other people did. Your allowed to voice your opinion but don't put other people down for voicing theirs.



ADDED:

By the way if your so annoyed with all the Twilight and Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen questions then dont open and answer them :)
If you find a way let me know, I'll support it. All people have to do is search first and they would be able to find the exact answer they are looking for.



But, just so you know I am looking forward to seeing Little Ashes and Robert portraying Salvador Dali. I don't care that he is playing a bi-sexual part, from the scenes that I have been able to take a look at he looks like he did a really good job in the movie.
I'm tired of all this fuss over Twilight and team Jacob or team Edward or whatever. The thing is they're already asking about the other books being made into books so I don't know when this will calm down. This reminds me of all the hype about The Dark Knight as they're still going on about it and the next Batman and the next villian.



You might say am tired of seeing about both as they are the same questions over and over again, when they can just click on search.



I just skip over questions that have Twilight or TDK in them.



I suggest you do the same as it is useless getting all ruffled up, fans are that, fanatics until the next best thing comes along.
  • Website hosting in workgroup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment