Sunday, November 21, 2010

Poll: What's the funniest thing you've ever seen on a shirt?

Mine:



This is old, but... ';How do you keep an idiot busy? (See back of shirt.)'; ';How do you keep an idiot busy? (See front of shirt.)';



';I'm with stupid.'; then a hand pointing to the guy next to you. And ';I'm with ugly.';



Another one of my favorites is ';My PEN IS big.';



But my ultimate favorite:

A picture of Dracula's Bela Lugosi holding Robert Pattinson's severed, bloody head. It reads, ';Bela %26amp; Edward. The sparkling ends (date: ___________)';



That and a shirt that said ';Curiosity killed the cat. But for awhile, I was the suspect.';Poll: What's the funniest thing you've ever seen on a shirt?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ROTFLMFAO. LOLOLOLOL!!!! ';The Sparkling Ends.'; Hah! Years from now, that's gonna be a classic, man! Oh, and I love the new Toyota tagline. ';Today, tomorrow, to die.';Poll: What's the funniest thing you've ever seen on a shirt?
balls hanging
';HURRY EVERYONE LOOK BUSY...Jesus is coming!';
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_heart_my_penis_s鈥?/a>

that :) i would laugh if anyone wore it in publc
';sh*t happens when you party naked';

or

';rehab is for quitters';
cold water
how do you keep an idiot busy alwayz cracks me up

:D
a new Toyota slogan:

Today - Tomorrow - To die
Abortions Tickle (Not trying to be offensive..It was ACTUALLY on a T-Shirt)
Thousands of my potential children died on your daughters face last night!
i seen a shirt that said 10 things that make my D1ck hard lol
This is funny but true...



';The Hippies Were Right.';

No comments:

Post a Comment