Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Please, I think I need help?

Please, please read this...

I think I am maybe a little too obsessed with the actor.... yes, Robert Pattinson. I know, you probably assume I am crazy and claim to be in love with him ';because he's Edward and he's sexy.'; Believe it or not, not every Twilight fan is a psycho with a big mouth... sorry..

I love him for who he is, not what he looks like. Though I do think he is so beautiful, it's him as a person... I don't know him, obviously, but I care about him so much. I don't ever stop thinking about him. Sometimes I dream about him. I'm always wondering what he's doing or how he's feeling. I watch hours worth of his interviews on Youtube each day. I'm on the computer for hours because I have no friends/life (it's kind of obvious, I guess) and because I want to know of any news of his as soon as possible. I pore over the fansites. Whenever I read a Youtube comment saying ';Ohhh Rob and Kristen Stewart are sooo in love!'; I get really jealous. I hate the girls that say things like that.. I know it's mostly because I envy her, because I wish more than everything I could be in her place forever. I wish that more than I wish for a Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3, and I want that badly. I usually sit in my room for hours, sometimes listening to music, and I imagine a life where I am in her place. Almost always I am thinking of that life - it's like a safety blanket.

However, when I saw a picture of Robert Pattinson ';bearing all'; in Little Ashes, I freaked because I'm afraid of nudity... Recently I downloaded a bunch of his audio interviews onto a CD and I listen to it a lot. For Ladies Room, the woman said ';You say you're single, but you're very active, aren't you?'; He laughed ';Yeah, I am.'; I was so upset! I could hardly eat the next day. My dad got fast food which I love but I felt like puking, because I believe in abstinence and I was hoping he did too. I started to relax and at night watched an interview again and he said ';Pretty much all the girls I like I'm not allowed to F.'; I think that's what he said, and I had a panic attack. I know he's 23 and 23-year-old guys are all pigs and do that and blah... But I was hoping he was different. I know I'm crazy and stupid...

Am I maybe attached?

=[



And, yes, I know a lot of girls my age obsess over a celebrity and then move on to next hot thing that ';graces'; the cover of Us Weekly. But I'm not that fickle.





Oh, I love these interview though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1nfyvKcM鈥?/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9nzKouaD鈥?/a>

Here is the blasted one =[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLlxN3Wi7鈥?/a>Please, I think I need help?
Well, it doesn't surprise me that he said that. He's a young man, specifically, a MAN. lol Men hardly abstain.



Why don't you try to find someone with interests similar to yours? I know its easy to get caught up in a fantasy world, but.. well you know, I don't have to explain it, ya know what I'm sayin?



I'm sure you will find someone who you feel comfortable with, so just keep your hopes up, while you ride out this phase (I'm guessing its a phase lol)



Good luck, you can e-mail me if you want.Please, I think I need help?
I love you ;)
i totally understand you AWW i have a HUGE a really big big big crush on the jonas brothers specially nick jonas .........i cant stop thinking about him i always pretend iam with them and i sometimes i see them standing in front of me.........and sadly i remember its impossible to be with him cause they dont date fans (even robert)....but sometimes we just need to move on even thought we cant but we need to move on .....actually me i couldn't move on........cause iam happy looking at their pic for two hours and listen to their music everyday and go to their amazing concerts.....so have a good life
A lot of girls feel that way , so don't worry. I myself have an obsession over Michael Jackson ( even though he is dead doesn't mean I cant love him ) Maybe instead of Twilight you can watch something else , you know like to make a habit of not being clingy to something. Is he your favorite character? What do you like about him? Maybe you could try to have another favorite character like Bella , but still like Robert or course . An obsession can be very unhealthy ( I heard ) so try to think about Robert less , have a hobby or hang out with friends or family.





Hope I helped :)
It's nice to see that you're not as fickle as the other girls your age and prolong your obsessions with actors. I don't know how old you are, but maybe you're old enough for him to F. Who knows, you guys might meet up coincidentally one of these days and try to work things out. Best of luck to you, and try not to let these things rule your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment