Friday, November 19, 2010

Where and how do these young actors train?

I'm just curious...I know Brenda Song of the Disney channel went to John Robert Powers...Major scam! Well, the one in my city anyway. But, what about everyone else? I feel like we know absolutely EVERYTHING about all of these celebrities, except how they got their start. Or else, I don't! I mean, who were their agents when they first started. Did they take acting classes? What kind? Did they begin their careers with commercials or were they discovered as kids at the local playground? I feel like I only know 1 young stars history. Alexis Bledel. She was discovered by a guy either on the street or while shopping who suggested she start modelling. She did, and later landed her role on Gilmour Girls.



So, if anyone knows how any of these people got their start (agents, acting classes, training, how they were discovered) I'd appreciate it!



Robert Pattinson

Kristen Stewart

Ashley Tisdale

Vanessa Hudgens

Shailene Woodley

Michael Cera

Ellen Page

Jennifer Stone

Megan Fox

...any others you may know of...Where and how do these young actors train?
Robert Pattinson was discovered or got his big break in London when he auditioned for Harry Potter (since they were all virtually unknown) and he did a lot of community theatre when he was young. He also went to a school that specialized in performing arts. But, he got an agent on his owbecauseue he was discovered in a theatre. He is the only one I really know of.
  • web design and hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment