Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I know if I'm Dying?

...To meet a girl who is just like me.



I'm weird and I think girls think that I'm weird which is a problem, its also probably why they don't wan't to date me. I'm not bad looking, in fact everyone calls me Robert Pattinson which is annoying because thats not my name... but apparently I look like him, which figures... I guess... because I do. The problem is that I have very high standards and am attracted to only very good looking girls (because I'm shallow... and a teenager... with a big ego). The problem with this is that all the good looking girls no theyre good looking and act as you'd expect a good looking girl to act, now this is where the real problem lies because I really loathe good looking girls who know theyre good looking and act as you'd expect a good looking girl to act. So where does that leave me...

To summarise - I'm a good looking weirdo fancying girls I hate and liking girls I find repulsive, I'm a shallow, undignified 17 year old with his head in the clouds... I stand alone in front of the panel pretending to enjoy a life I don't understand, but will any of my thoughts succeed in breaking through into the realm of this immortal reality... probably not... and does any of the last 5 lines make and sense... probably not ... and does that bother you? ... probably not... In essence then... perhaps... it seems...ironically... that... in fact... maybe... unintentionally... I trully AM a dying!

Mucho Gracias Comradias! Comprenday?



... the question then, be it willfully subjective to the individual is... Why do you care?How do I know if I'm Dying?
Dude, lower your standards for appearance a little bit. A girl that's actually cool is a lot more satisfying than someone who looks great but it is a bimbo.How do I know if I'm Dying?
You have to much time on your hands, and you will eventually find a girl who is neither repulsive nor concited, and in that instant you will understand love.
Haha dude i just floated through that paragraph and was like..lolwut?



Anyway, you'll find that girl one day. And once you've found her, you better not let her go because a lot of girls are different, as you all know. You're not exactly shallow, either. Of course guys would 'like' the good looking girls, i mean, why wouldn't they? Nice to know you 'like repulsive girls'...xD



As for the last question, care for...? Well, i'm answering a question, isn't that enough to care? :)
I'm going let you in on a little sercet dog.alot of hot women think there all that.now not all of them.now I don't like the all that ****.that's why I left my ex in the dugout.hot but please.ok on personality you have to dig for some facts before you jump the gun.hot is great but you have to screach discover and get a nice deal.
Wow...you sound like one pretty weird, socially awkward, moderately egotistical, somewhat confused kid. Basically you're a normal 17 year old...don't worry you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders despite what you think. We are ALL weird and even more so at 17. You are not dying you are actually developing and learning. But yea...the stuck up girls do suck. lol
If you feel yourself going into a coma then that is usually a sign your time is up.
Ok- for starters calling yourself weird isn't really going to help, you need to think positive, yeah?



Instead of focusing on the 'good-looking' girls that you like, get to know some of the less good looking ones, you might find yourself a soul mate.



Hope this helps, but it probably doesn't.
Cool story bro.
Dont worry, you're just a normal, albeit arrogant, 17 year old. You'll meet an ordinary looking girl with an exceptional personality and fall in love.
Well, i don't care. Not even enough to read the entire question.
are you breathing



if so then your fine

No comments:

Post a Comment