Friday, November 19, 2010

How to become ';not obsessed';?

Ok, this is serious so please dont laugh or tell me to get a life, ive already got one: thanks :)



Basically, everyone seems obsessed with the whole Twilight Saga thing whether it be, the actors, the books, the films or even roleplaying the characters on myspace.



I am basically all of the above, i constantly google them and want to find out gossip etc, but in reality im really shy. Like my friend said if she saw someone she liked (aka a famous person/robert pattinson) she would chase after him..lmao I wouldnt. I would most likely walk in the other direction, i have never sent letters, emails or anything at all i think the ';obsession'; remains in the whole online process. I loved just liking the films, actors but now im sort of going over board..more in my head that out with it.



I want to be an actress one day, but have low confidence so i need to join a drama group first, plus i wanted to act way before all the Twilight stuff.



Is this all weird? Or just someone who is a massive fan?



Help!

xHow to become ';not obsessed';?
want to be a mod?



http://indycarrocks.chatango.com/
  • nails painted right
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment