Friday, November 19, 2010

Twlight the novel vs. Twilight the book?

How do you think they will compare? I always hate when someone will say about how it strays a little and I'm hoping this film sticks to the book as closely as movie-making allows. I've been watching a bunch of videos and I have to laugh at Robert Pattinson. He is so bad at being interviewed! It is hilarious! But I do think he will make a perfect Edward. Just his tone of voice and attitude. Its funny because in an interview he commented on how Bella sees him as being flawless and perfect, but Edward finds himself to be a moron who is overly selfish and Robert sees Edward that way too. Stephenie Meyer allowing him to read Midnight Sun probably helped with that.

As for Bella....Kristen looks exactly how I'd imagine Bella, but she is just so awkward and I haven't been overly impressed with her acting skills from what I've seen. Robert can easily fool me, but she just is lacking something big (from what I've seen)....passion maybe? I don't know. What are your thoughts?Twlight the novel vs. Twilight the book?
I think that the book will be much better theres has been only one movie that i liked better then the book which is Dreamcatcher. I wish that Cathrine Hardwike i know she picked Nikki Reed to play Rosalie because they are great friends, but extremely bad choice for Rosalie i wouldn't have minded it if she was in New Moon as Leah Clearwater because Nikki Reed is part Cheerokee indian. I also hate who they got for Lauret I understand if that it appears racist that you don't have an Afrincan american has a kinda Main character, but you really can't change someones's race from the book. Did you know that Tyler is black also? I think Kristin Stewart will do a decent job not how i imagined her, but she won't do a great job because everything i seen her in she acts the exact same in. Examples Land of Women, Zathra, The messagers. I think Robert will do an excelent job though. But yeah the book will be a lot better.Twlight the novel vs. Twilight the book?
i think the title of ur ? is wrong u said novel vs. book i think u mean movie vs. book lol
I watched the 8 minutes preview of the movie, and it was so different from the book. I remember that the Cullens didn't cook anything for Bella, Rosalie didn't break anything, and they didn't laugh like they were in a soap opera.



I've always loved Robert Pattinson; way back when he was the cute Cedric Diggory. I don't like the books but I have to watch the movie because my friends are fans of it. (Oh, well. At least I get to ogle at Rob)



I have three problems with Kristen. 1) Her voice is kind of deep. 2) Yes, she is lacking something. It's emotion. When she acts, she delivers her lines in monotones. Her face doesn't change expression. 3) She looks like an independent and strong woman; a description that does not match Bella in the books.
i think the book would be much better but the movie still will be good however there r three people who i didn't imagine them at all 1. Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale 2. i don't care for Taylor Lauther playing Jacob Black 3. Why is Laurett black he was never black in the books?

but i besides these actors i do think that the movie will be good

but the novel is much better because u get to see what u see them as, in the movie u can't do that

however these r the actors and actresses i do like Rachell Leavfe playing Victora just how i picture her 3. Rob Pattison playing Edward

and all of the cullens but Nikki Reed who is playing ROsalie Hale

its knda half and half for Kristen Stewart i think she will do a desent job as playing bella but i think there r two actresses who i would have rather seen bella as which is Danielle Panabaker her skin looks really fragile and her lips are full but not to big she also has almond shape eyes that r brown and Emily Browning her skin again looks really fragile and her eyes r that almond shape
i think the movie will will not come any near to how great the books are but i'll still be at the premiere (or however you spell it)

i think robert will make a decent enough edward, i think he's hot but not enough but of course no one can realistically play edward.

i really don't like kristen as bella, but maybe she'll suprise me. i also wish they would pick a better rosalie and laurent (sorry if i spelled it wrong)

i love the guy (who's name i can't remember at the moment) who plays jacob, i just wish that he would stay with the short hair because with long hair he looks kind of weird.

the characters who in my opinion are perfect by the person who is playing them are; Alice,Emmett, and james




You mean novel vs. movie right? I think people need to go into the theatre with open minds. This movie is Catherine Harwick's interpretation of Twilight, not the actual novel. The can't fit everything we deem important into the film, and I am positive they did their best. I think they did great choosing the actors, so I think it will be really good! I can't wait! Movies never can compare to books, but they do their best to bring something we love to life. I appreciate having it brought to life, so I'm not going to complain about anything, even if it sucks, which I doubt, I will buy it.
*lol, i have yet to see a film that is better than the book
Well, I totally agree on Rob being an *amazing* actor. Kristen is good too, but not as good as Rob. Also, I think you mean ';Twilight the novel vs. Twilight the movie'; Lol.



I think the book will always be much better than the movie because it's so amazing. I love this series so much, it's my favorite, and the best I've ever read.
I totally agree with Ecullen.



anything related to twilight, no madder how bad it stinks, Im loving and buying it.
I am looking soooooo forward to the movie. from the previews, a lot of things are wrong. but I am still going to see it no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment