Friday, November 19, 2010

What do you think about Kristen Stewart smoking?

I saw a picture online while trying to figure out the stuff between her and Robert Pattinson - they're dating now, and Ashley Greene's a supporter, but won't condone it...apparently.



Imagine how he kisses her on and off screen!



I used to be a fan of Kristen Stewart...but I have a grudge against smokers - my mom used to smoke...it was awful, it smelled horrible, and her teeth looked terrible. Her skin was waxy and yellowish and terrible. I suppose Kristen's rich, so she can cover all of that up...



I'm disappointed in her, and I feel sorry for Robert with everytime he kisses her. And now I realize why Kristen looks...how she looks... with shadows under her eyes and a weird bummed out look.



Here's the picture of her smoking %26lt;%26gt;http://www.gossipcenter.com/files/images鈥?/a>What do you think about Kristen Stewart smoking?
The link doesn't work. It says the picture has been moved. I've seen pictures of her smoking pot, but never cigarettes. I'm definitely not a fan of smoking cigarettes either. It smells bad, not to mention it's DEADLY. My boyfriend smoked for years and years but he recently quit cold turkey because it was getting too expensive.



If Ms. Steward does, indeed, smoke cigarettes, I don't think it's fair to throw her under the bus. Hate the sin, not the sinner, as they say. Cigarettes are VERY addictive, and I don't think it's fair for us to judge her, especially since we don't know her. Why anyone would start in this day and age is beyond me, but it does seem like a lot of female celebs smoke. I don't get it, either, but it's their business, not ours.



By the way, I have no problem with anyone smoking pot, so maybe she should stick with that and ditch the cigarettes.





ETA: You make it sound like these people smoke to offend non-smokers, and that's utter nonesense. I lost both of my grandmothers in their 50s to smoking-related diseases, one of which I never even got to meet. I'd LOVE to still have them around today, but I'm not angry at THEM for smoking. Why a product that continues to claim lives is still legal is beyond me.What do you think about Kristen Stewart smoking?
i totally agree. i HATE smokers. they're such loosers!
are u a little jealous???
I hate that too. I was never a fan of her though. I don't really feel sorry for Robert, he does pot and smokes too. They are both role models for teens and children, and they shouldn't be doing all these bad things.



I used to be a fan of Robert Pattinson. Now, I'm not so sure right now.
EWWW!

Smoking is disgusting and an adiction

that is awfully hard to get rid of! =(



But, i can't really say much!

It's her life and she can ruin it or use it to it's fullest.She,as a famous,rich person has a great opportunity to give life it's fullest but for some reason she decides to make it shorter with all those cancers you can get and stuff but, again....it's up to her!
I think Robert smokes too .. so that wouldn't be a problem :P

But thats her decision .. she can do whatever she thinks is best for her ;)



and yes smoking is disgusting :/
He smokes too, ya know.

I hate pople smoking, but i'm not going to avoid them for doing it. Unless they are actually smoking at that time.
95% of celebrities smoke. 90% of them deny it. So you have a serious grudge against practically all celebrities then. What a way to live your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment