Sunday, November 21, 2010

Survey: What is your favorite...?

Ok wat is your favorite:





Twilight character:


Tokio Hotel Song:


Twilight Book:


Tokio Hotel Band Member:


Twilight Quote:


New Moon Quote:


Eclipse Quote:


Breaking Dawn Quote:


2nd Tokio hotel Song:


Team Edward or Team Jacob and why:





cuz really i dont know how people like jacob i mean like they like jacob


this doesnt include taylor lautner or robert pattinson im saying the character cuz i cant stand jacob!!! but i luv taylor lautner





Anyways heres my list:


Twilight character: Its a tie between Edward, Bella, and Alice!!!!


Tokio Hotel Song: By Your Side [[luv that song]]


Twilight Book: Eclipse!!!!!


Tokio Hotel Band Member: Bill Kaulitz!!!! [[luv his smile and he seems like hes always happy and dont u just luv his voice]]


Twilight Quote: ';And so the Lion fell in Love with the Lamb'; -Edward


New Moon Quote: ';Your hold on me is permenant and unbreakable never doubt that'; -Edward


Eclipse Quote: :Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever — every single day of forever. Will you marry me?'; -Edward


Breaking Dawn Quote: ';Focus, Bella. Edward is waiting for you down there'; -Alice


2nd Tokio hotel Song: Tie between Sacred On the Edge and Raise you Hands


Team Edward or Team Jacob and why: TEAM EDWARD!!!!%26lt;33♥


because jacob gets on my nerves he mkaes bella kiss him like he forces her then he wants bella to die instead of being a vampire then he imprints on bella's daughter!!! who just imprints on a 1 day old when he becomes a wearwolf he just gets on my nerves and he acts like a jerk he just gets on my nerves a lot!!!Survey: What is your favorite...?
Edward and Alice: (but taylor makes me like jacob movie wise)





Monsoon





Twilight/Eclipse: I can't chose!





Bill Kaulitz





And so the Lion fell in Love with the Lamb -Edward: same one!





Of course, I’ll always love you… in a way. But what happened the other night made me realize that it’s time for a change. Because I’m… tired of pretending to be something I’m not, Bella. I am not human - Edward





His touch brought with it the strangest sense of relief — as if I’d been in pain and that pain had suddenly ceased - Bella





His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire - Bella





Break Away





Team Edward in the books because Jacob always got on my nerves! He seemed so childish and Edward was so perfect! But in the movies.. Taylor's acting makes me feel sorry for him and realize that he's not THAT bad. Still...team edward! %26lt;3Survey: What is your favorite...?
...are you kidding me??





This is what happens when girls get rejected...they fall in love with the sparkly gay guy they name ';Edward Cullen';





edit --





Twilight character: I hate them all


Tokio Hotel Song: I hate TH


Twilight Book: I hate twilight


Tokio Hotel Band Member: I hate those poser-punk freaks


Twilight Quote: Fck twilight


New Moon Quote: i hate New Moon


Eclipse Quote: Disgusting book


Breaking Dawn Quote: Stephenie Meyer MUST burn!!


2nd Tokio hotel Song: Whats with Bill Kaulitz hair??


Team Edward or Team Jacob and why: The straight one...oh...wait..
Twilight character: Jacob


Tokio Hotel Song: I Don't Listen to Tokio Hotel


Twilight Book: Breaking Dawn


Tokio Hotel Band Member: None


Twilight Quote: None


New Moon Quote: None


Eclipse Quote: None


Breaking Dawn Quote: Someone a little obsessed?


2nd Tokio hotel Song: None


Team Edward or Team Jacob and why: Team Jacob cuz sparkling vampires are gay.
Twilight character: Jacob Blackk.


Tokio Hotel Song: Ready Set Go


Twilight Book: New Moon or Eclipse.


Tokio Hotel Band Member: Bill


Twilight Quote: ';And so the lion fell in love with the lamb'; - Edward


New Moon Quote: ';If I thought it was too… too risky, I wouldn’t have come. But Bella, I made you a promise. I had no idea it would be so hard to keep, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to try.'; - Jacob.


Eclipse Quote: ';No Emmett, I punched a werewolf in the face.'; - Bella


Breaking Dawn Quote: ';You’re monopolizing the bride. Let me dance with my little sister. This could be my last chance to make her blush.'; - Emmett


2nd Tokio hotel Song: By Your Side


Team Edward or Team Jacob and why:


TEAM JACOB!


because Edward left Bella, and Jacob was there for her when he wasn't. Then he just came back and wouldn't let Bella see him, when he was just as dangerous to her as Jacob was and Jake kept her alive when Edward left.
1. I. Hate. Twilight.


2. Don't Jump


3. Ummm... I used to be obsessed with the books... so really? I'm gonna go with Eclipse. But I still hate them.


4. Ooh... I would go with Bill, but I really, really love Tom! ^.^


5. ...None.


6. ...None.


7. ...None.


8. ...None.


9. Ummm... Durch Den Monsun. I love it in German, and he sounds so young! ^.^


10. Team Jacob, because Taylor Lautner is a smexy beats.





Adiosu waga koishii!!! =3
You are the epitome of predictable conformity
twilight character : jacob


tokio hotel song : ready set go


twilight book ; never read one. sorry


tokio hotel band member: bill hes so cute =]


twilight quote : vampire? lol


eclipse quote: what now??


breaking dawn quote: who now??


2nd tokio hotel song : break away =]


team jacob because edward is more ugly than jacob. don't get me wrong there both ugly but im sick of the good guys winning
eclipse
twilight sucks
twilight? whats that i've never heard of it. u mean you like it and its real popular? nooooooooooooooooooo.
Jasper


Ready Set Go





Can't answer much else...
Wow. I used to like Twiight, but this is just overobsessive. O_O
Twilight character: Jacob


Tokio Hotel Song: Reden %26lt;3333.


Twilight Book: I've only read Twilight, atm.


Tokio Hotel Band Member: Bill Kaulitz %26lt;333


Twilight Quote: Same as yours.


New Moon Quote: Haven't read it.


Eclipse Quote: ^


Breaking Dawn Quote: ^


2nd Tokio hotel Song: Wo sinde eure hande %26lt;333


Team Edward or Team Jacob and why: Jacob because Edward is too popular with teens, it's annoying, i just like to be different
Twilight character: Alice or Edward


Tokio Hotel Song: none


Twilight Book: Eclipse


Tokio Hotel Band Member: none


Twilight Quote: how am i suppose to know...


New Moon Quote: ahh....


Eclipse Quote:...........


Breaking Dawn Quote:agghh.. i like twilight but i dont remember them


2nd Tokio hotel Song: !!!!! iDK


Team Edward or Team Jacob and why: Team Edward. cuz..i dont like jacob, there, good enough,?
Twilight character: Alice


Twilight Book: Breaking Dawn


Twilight Quote: ';Every time I touch you she just a bout chokes with satisfaction';-Edward


New Moon Quote: ';I'm sure the leechlover is just Dieing to help us out'; Paul


Eclipse Quote:';No Emmett i punched a werewolf in the face';- Bella


Breaking Dawn Quote:';More than my own life';-Bella


Team Edward or Team Jacob and why: Edward, i dont know why
Best Survey ever!!! :D





Jacob is the best!! lol You left out the part where he never left Bella, was always there for her, helped her when Edward left, helped her have fun, :) turned against his pack when they wanted to kill her, was her bff, saved her from Laurent, and the 2nd time he kissed her, dont forget but she kissed him back. :) :) O man lol now i wont get BA, maybe i should erase this. lol :)








Twilight character: Jacob Black %26lt;3 and 2nd is Alice


Tokio Hotel Song: dk who they r :)


Twilight Book: Eclipse %26lt;3


Tokio Hotel Band Member: lol dk


Twilight Quote: ';You brought a snack?'; - James to Edward


New Moon Quote: ';Why are you apologizing for bleeding?';- Jacob Black to Bella


Eclipse Quote: lol not sure which quote in this book but basically the whole sleeping bag part was awesome. lol i died laughing the whole way through


Breaking Dawn Quote: ';Make Bella see sense? What universe do you live in?'; - Jacob to Edward


2nd Tokio hotel Song: sorry once again dk :)


Team Edward or Team Jacob and why: Team Jacob %26lt;3 %26lt;3


lol I think i pointed out why i liked him more up there :)





Awesome!! U should make more of these Twilight surveys %26lt;3
Twilight character: Alice


Tokio Hotel Song: Dont listen sorry


Twilight Book: Eclipse (Tent Scene %26lt;3)


Tokio Hotel Band Member: See answer 2


Twilight Quote: Same as yours


New Moon Quote: 'October, November, December, January' - Bella (kinda)


Eclipse Quote: (i think its in eclipse) 'Does My Half-Nakedness Bother You?' - Jacob. Hey i loled at it!


Breaking Dawn Quote: Same as yourss


2nd Tokio hotel Song: See answer 2


Team Edward or Team Jacob and why: Team Jacob becuase Wolves Are Hot :P
Twilight character: EDWARD


Tokio Hotel Song: RAISE YOUR HANDS (ATM)


Twilight Book: TWILIGHT? I DON'T READ THEM SORRY


Tokio Hotel Band Member: GUSTAV%26lt;3


Twilight Quote: SO THE LION FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LAMB? (ONLY QUOTE I KNOW)


New Moon Quote: IDK


Eclipse Quote: IDK


Breaking Dawn Quote: IDK


2nd Tokio hotel Song: MONSOON


Team Edward or Team Jacob and why: TEAM EDWAR,BECAUSE HE LIKES TOKIO HOTEL AND HE'S HOT!
.I hate twilight


.I hate tokio hotle


.Again i hate twlight


.still hate it


.never liked it


.never will like it


.none


.dumb


.no tokio holtel


.waht ever one is less popular
bella, although i have never read or watched twilight


mamma mia


never read em


my favorite band is an cafe


enough with twilight


okay, are you kidding me. have you considered that there might not be many people here who knows about twilight like you do?
  • Will clearasil ultra help
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment