Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does anyone else completely agree with me on this?

Is anyone besides me sick of all the people who obsess over:

-Miley Cyrus

-Demi Lovato

-Selena Gomez

-Jonas Brothers

-Taylor Lautner

-ROBERT PATTINSON

-Kristen Stewart

-Twilight Saga



It's ridiculous. The sad thing is, people probably would actually LIKE the movie Twilight and all of these tween celebs if they weren't so overrated. I'm sure it is beyond annoying to all of them how obsessed people are. For example, at the Teen Choice Awards, when Rob won an award, he was laughing and pretty much poking fun of all of these little Twilight obsessed girls. They are probably all fed up with it.Does anyone else completely agree with me on this?
i completely understand what u are trying to say but yea just ignore it...I no i am obsessed with Adam Lambert too....haha he makes me happy so i guess robert and the jbros and miley etc are like their adam lambert to us hahaDoes anyone else completely agree with me on this?
%26lt;what about him? lollll
the people that i only like are

selena

demi

taylor
I dont really agree with you but you have a point on the twilight thing
Nope. I'm obsessed with Michael Jackson and Shia Labeouf so I really have no room to talk xD
Yes Madame, in fact I am.
SO TRUE!!
Yes, I'm sick and tired of seeing these names. I wasn't coming here for a month, then I come back, and it's same ol', same ol', makes me noxious.
i hate miley cyrus, but the rest are awesome so i dont know what your talking about!
Robert Pattinson is fugly.
I hate Adam Lambert GO KRIS ALLEN!!!! And actually I love ALL the people and things you listed :)
The fans of Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato are freakin' annoying, but I think the haters of Miley Cyrus are obnoxious. I like Taylor Lautner. But I could care less about Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson.



Everyone obsesses over a celebrity. You seem to love Adam Lamert right? I am obsessed with David Archuleta %26amp; Daughtry, but I don't think I am annoying like some fans.
I agree with you! Everyone there is annoying as hell and i DGAF about any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment