Sunday, November 21, 2010

What's your favorite Twilight Quote/saying?

I saw all these sayings and stuff from Twilight and they were awesome!

-Edward Cullen.Hotter than you since 1901.

-Christmas Wish list 1.Move to Forks.2.Meet Edward.3.Become a vampire

-Meet Bob.Bob told me Edward doesn't exist.Haha Bob. Haha(it has this picture of a guy like the little hangman symbol.)

-I'm intoxicated by the very presence of a friggin book.

-Shiny silver volvos make me scream like a little girl.

-I'm a buying a Cullen car just to see if it comes with a free vampire.

-Symptoms of Cullenitis 1.Wild dreams 2.Innappropriate blushing 3.Falling(for Edward) Contact Dr.Carlisle Cullen if a fever develops.He'll know exactly what to do.

-OCD.Obbessive Cullen Disorder.No rehab neccessary.

-Real vampires sparkle

-And so the lion fell in love with the lamb



I know there are a lot more I wanna put but I'm just gonna do one more and that's it.



-WARNING

The Twilight movie may cause excessive drooling,shock,awe,heart attack,vampire infatuation,and possibly falling out of your chair.Summit Entertainment cannot be held liable for any conditions that may occur while watching this movie.Please refrain from squaling and/or screaming at how amazingly hot the actors are.We already know that Robert Pattinson is God's gift to Earth.Thank you and please enjoy the BEST MOVIE EVER MADE.

If there are other sayings or quotes you like say what they are.Which ones do you like of mine?What's your favorite Twilight Quote/saying?
i believe my favorite saying is that '; Twilight was the worst ******* movie ever made!!!';What's your favorite Twilight Quote/saying?
And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb?
The first ones pretty funny... they're all funny and it makes me laugh even harder because everyone around me is obsessed with twilight.
here's two '; I doubted there were any etiquette books detailing how to dress when your vampire sweetheart takes you home to meet his vampire family.';Bella and ';What am I going to do with you? Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me!';- Edward



my fav is ';Edward Cullen.Hotter than you since 1901.';
My favorites are:

- I prefer my Edwards short and blonde. Non-sparkly is a bonus too.

- Edwards: I prefer the Elric variety.

- Team Edward Elric because Edward Elric can't use alchemy.
and so, the lion fell inlove with the lamb.

(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment