Friday, November 19, 2010

IS Bella PREGNANT IN REAL LIFE???????.... PIC!!!!!?

Hi,



Yes I know her name isnt Bella its Kristen Stewart. But is she pregnant? Some of my friends were telling me that she was, and when I came across this picture I had to ask. With Robert Pattinson child might I add.



I have the link for the pic, hope it works.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/h鈥?/a>



Ps- How old is Kristen Stewart?



Pss- wouldnt it be soo cute, if they were an actually couple %26lt;3



Psss- Doesn鈥檛 Bella look so older in real life, she doesn鈥檛 look like she could play the role of someone in high school, but dam when you see her in Twilight and then google images of her.. its funny.IS Bella PREGNANT IN REAL LIFE???????.... PIC!!!!!?
Umm . . is this a joke? Sorry, no offense or anything, but can't you tell it's fake?IS Bella PREGNANT IN REAL LIFE???????.... PIC!!!!!?
Please, don't get your hopes up, sweetie. I highly doubt it.
Who knows. They say she smokes pot too.
Um nope she is not , this picture is obviously photoshopped because of the diffrent color levels.

Plus , Kristen Stewart is already in a serious relationship with someone who is not rob.
Sorry but I think its fake no matter how cute it would be. Too me the photo looks obviously photo shopped.
Thats a manip.

Thats not really kristen stewart.

Kristen is 18 in real life.



edit:

heres the original version.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k189/s鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment